Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
would you accept the offer?

If he offered to turn you into a black man, but you had to keep your tiny white man penis, would you still accept?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I would, even if I had to keep my tiny cock. Because then I wouldn't be stealing jazz and rock 'n' roll from anyone anymore.

Shrinkage
Oct 23, 2010
Maybe, no.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

no because being white owns.

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
are you kidding being white is one of the few things i have going for me

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

that louis ck bit

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Torka posted:

that louis ck bit

details? I haven't watched or listened to standup comedy since bill hicks died. the laughter died with him.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

welcome to obama's america

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

a hole-y ghost posted:

I wonder if there's been an alternate-history book written yet where the US is a new Islamic Caliphate and everyone has to follow sharia law

And then one of the islamists praises Obama to the hilt to make a pointed political statement

Psygnosis
Jul 30, 2003

a hole-y ghost posted:

Can anyone translate any of this to english?

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Vengarr posted:

I wonder if there's been an alternate-history book written yet where the US is a new Islamic Caliphate and everyone has to follow sharia law

And then one of the islamists praises Obama to the hilt to make a pointed political statement

I wonder if, in that book, that speech of praise is 12 pages long and it gets quoted in its entirety on message forums in that book's reality.
Hmmm, actually now I'm wondering if message boards are prohibited under sharia law.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

why would he offer that

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
Not now, but it would've come in handy when I was 17 and applying to ivy league colleges, assuming i'd get to keep my grades and scores (and not get the brain of a average black man as well)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone
do I get a gun too?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

deal if he can keep everything else the same but make it black woman

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
No because Im not from an 'accepting' family lets just say.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Psygnosis posted:

Can anyone translate any of this to english?

sinister

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Hello basketball scholarship

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Can I be a black woman with a tiny white man penis instead?

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

like just black but with the same bone structure and poo poo? that'd look super loving awkward

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Digital Fingers posted:

like just black but with the same bone structure and poo poo? that'd look super loving awkward

yeah, for clarification let's say all common phenotypical features except the dick

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

if I accept but I am not white do I still get a tiny white man penis? :crossarms:

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta
Asian schoolgirl or nothing, genie.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

can i get affirmative action? do i experience racism or reverse racism?

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
No I would have to turn in my chimpout and Stormfront memberships if I did that.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

a hole-y ghost posted:

if I accept but I am not white do I still get a tiny white man penis? :crossarms:

yes

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
No. I'd miss my boobs and moobs just don't cut it.
Sorry, guys. :(

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
I'd be 25Cent

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom
Could he turn everyone else into a black person instead, so that I'd remain the only white person and have absolutely all of the white privilege?

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Liar posted:

Could he turn everyone else into a black person instead, so that I'd remain the only white person and have absolutely all of the white privilege?

The genie could propose the same offer to everyone, and you may suggest that the genie do so if you ever encounter it. The genie could not, however, force black manhood (and that is the specific form of personhood that is manhood) onto anyone who declines the offer. You'd still have to secure soul whiteness from forum poster nerdrosis and the rest of storm front.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
life is an adventure, why not?

MaximusCraptaculous
Apr 20, 2008

If you mess this up, so help me GOD I will rip your balls off with my bare hands!
WITH MY BARE HANDS GOD DAMN YOU!!
Could I keep my swimming abilities, or would I lose those?

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
could i still be articulate and well-mannered?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I would decline because being white is loving awesome.

Why would you ever?

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

could i still be articulate and well-mannered?

still? you aren't either.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I will hopefully be dead before white men will be fully subjugated by race mixing and feminism, so I'm gonna say hmm how about no.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.
Depends on which black guy.

Raineko
Mar 12, 2012
I'm a wigger so yes

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

as a white im uncomfortable with this racist thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
in my day genies gave you three wishes of your own choosing, none of this second-rate pre-chosen single-wish claptrap. bring back the OG.

e: also the preferred nomenclature is 'djinni' and yes, yes, a thousand times yes

• Locked thread