Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
might be meeting gfs parents today, shes an athiest but i think her parents are jehovas witnesses how should i act?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp
Polite and respectful.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

remind her father that you're railing his daughter on the daily

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

tell them you're a mormon. bonus points if you'er actually a mormon

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp
make lewd gestures at her mother when nobody is looking

Ace of Baes

Azurrat posted:

Polite and respectful.

haha but seirously

WindmillSlayer

Azurrat posted:

make lewd gestures at her mother when nobody is looking

something9999
sing All Along The Watchtower for them

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Ordrakon posted:

sing All Along The Watchtower for them

lol

Looke

tell them you have a disease and need a blood transfer from them to survive

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Jun 28, 2014

ZebTM

Azurrat posted:

Polite and respectful.

this lol

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp
Tell them about the time their daughter got high at a party and ended up in a lesbian threesome

Machai

talk about your fav holidays like Christmas and Easter

also talk about your fav book series, the Left Behind novels

Looke

ask them if they've heard the good news

Machai

Looke posted:

ask them if they've heard the good news

be sure to use a Dr.Farsnworth voice

"Have you heard the GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!"

Pinche Rudo

show them the sex tape you made with their daughter

"I bet she gets that flexibility from her mom!" wink wink nudge nudge

i am he

stand up at the dinner table unzip your blue jeans an take your johnson and say whooaaa looks like we've got a surprise guest haha they'll laugh trust me

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

i am he posted:

stand up at the dinner table unzip your blue jeans an take your johnson and say whooaaa looks like we've got a surprise guest haha they'll laugh trust me

I laughed while picturing this, so it's bound to be a hit

ron color

i am he posted:

lmbo

i am he

Azurrat posted:

I laughed while picturing this, so it's bound to be a hit

:hfive: lemme know how it goes op!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
"Hi, I'm forums poster BeardsBooth. Thank you and god bless"

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
loook some serious advice from a mom. most traditional parents think children should be seen and not heard so just quietly go to her room and close the door. they will appreciate you two being in there.

Looke

in the middle of a conversation break out "yeah I'm actually rocking a 7.36 posts per day count atm"

google THIS

go on a big rant about how annoying it is when people proselytize door to door and suddenly pause with a look of dawning realization and start apologizing profusely but make it really obviously insincere

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

Jett posted:

go on a big rant about how annoying it is when people proselytize door to door and suddenly pause with a look of dawning realization and start apologizing profusely but make it really obviously insincere

ask them for tips on how to keep the witnesses out of your yard

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

poo poo your pants at the dinner table

Ace of Baes

ChairmanMeow posted:

loook some serious advice from a mom. most traditional parents think children should be seen and not heard so just quietly go to her room and close the door. they will appreciate you two being in there.

she doesnt live with her parents

something9999

Jett posted:

My grandmother used to give jehovas her church's newsletter whenever they'd come to the house

Pinche Rudo

start sacrificing a goal to baal'zuul in front of them screaming GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD

i am he

ask them if they've familiar with the subforum of somethingawful called byob

Eye of Widesauron

I hope it goes well!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Colonel Wood posted:

start sacrificing a goal to baal'zuul in front of them screaming GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD

GOOOOAAAAALLLLL

FluffieDuckie

just troll them. people love it when you do that

Ace of Baes

FluffieDuckie posted:

just troll them. people love it when you do that

hmm that might be true my gf trolls ppl almost as much as i do maybe it runs in her family

i am he

start laughing to yourself a little bit like when you're thinking of something funny but you can't stop hahaHAHA and when they're like what's so funny be like oh fine ill show you and pull out your phone and show them goatse

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp
Leap on top of the dinner table, start beating your chest, and yell pseudo-latin repeatedly in a menacing voice while crab-walking across the table towards her mother

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

i am he posted:

start laughing to yourself a little bit like when you're thinking of something funny but you can't stop hahaHAHA and when they're like what's so funny be like oh fine ill show you and pull out your phone and show them goatse

Pinche Rudo

wear a 2 girls 1 cup shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

when you meet her mom say to your gf "i didn't know you had a sister!" and her mom will be like aww that's so ni- haha why didn't you tell me you had an ugly retard sister ahhahahaha

• Locked thread