Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
courtney_beth
Jul 23, 2007

I SHALL NOT USE MY
HOOVES AS HANDS
I enjoy the show but realize that if I binged watched the show I would probably like it more.

Just as you start to get a feel for Joe, they add one more layer. His powerplay was brutal and I enjoy him when he's being an rear end in a top hat. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

courtney_beth
Jul 23, 2007

I SHALL NOT USE MY
HOOVES AS HANDS
I've enjoyed the episodes thus far, but this one was definitely the best. The show is good when it doesn't try to get too technical. Episodes like tonight keep plot moving and help us get a better grasp of the character.

If I did the five episode litmus test, I'd say this is the one that is keeping me going on watching it. Hoping the next episodes continue the momentum.

Also, finally glad that Cameron got a shower.

• Locked thread