Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you
That's the thing - most 80s references in media are either like Joe or Cameron. It's less common to see folks like Gordon and Donna (though The Americans doesn't do too bad of a job there, either).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isk
Oct 3, 2007

Pretty sure he wants to get a hacker (e.g. Cameron) and target some bank accounts.

isk
Oct 3, 2007

Daaaaaaaaaang, nice find. He even looks like Joe.

Also, I'm in the surprised-but-pleased crowd as well. I think the cast's solid, and I hope the writers learn what Supernatural's writers don't seem to have, and that's the show's better when the principals work together. If nothing else, it'll give the cast members more exposure, which means it'll be easier for them to get more work, and for us to see them in other things.

On top of Mad Men / Breaking Bad ending, perhaps AMC doesn't want to have another Rubicon - killing off a new show before it can get consistently good. Though it's not for everyone and not without its flaws, I think Rubicon is better than HACF at the end of its first season.

poo poo. Rubicon.

• Locked thread