Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
She's a crappy punk too, just meh all around.

Although I already had an Apple IIe by 1984 running DOS with two sexy 5.25 drives and running Appleworks and doing my reports for HS in it - I'm too dense to understand wtf they are actually building in this show that's supposed to make us all let out a slackjawed "whoa."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Donna's more badass than anyone at Cardiff. She needs to move to Cupertino and have her own show.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Gordon, Cameron and Joe could all be serial killers though.......though Joe is the most Batemanesque

• Locked thread