Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Finally remembered to watch this on On Demand today, I really enjoyed it. It probably helps that I kind of wish I could have been in computing at this time, seems like it would have been such a fun time to be deep in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Last episode definitely picked things up better. I wish it had me 80s music though.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Acinonyx posted:

So part of this past episode didn't make much sense to me. Joe is going all emo on his dad, who says something like 'your mom got high and dropped you off a roof' and he responds with something like 'at least she tried!'. Has he ever explained why he's so mad at his dad? All we've seen the dad do is take an interest and try and help him while Joe appears to be a self destructive super narcissist. I assume he must have been at work a lot and not been there for little Joe back in the day?

I believe that's the implication. His mother was a druggie but took interest in Joe while his father was busy being a business man.

• Locked thread