Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!

Josh Lyman posted:

That explains why the show seems to be halting stalling a bit. catching fire.

Ftfy.

I want this show to succeed, and I want to like it, but it's just not doing it for me. I can't see it being renewed for s2. I think it could be great, but it's just failing.

Hopefully it'll pick up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!

OctoberBlues posted:

I really want this show to be good, but goddamn, each episode is worst than the last...

In this episode Cameron not only does nothing worthwhile, but somehow manages to be even more unlikable.

But, :lol::cop::lol:

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!

pentyne posted:

Hahahahaha holy poo poo Cameron is a complete moron. She destroyed her back-ups by leaving right next to her speakers and then acts like a complete child bitching about how when you're being creative you don't stop to do book-keeping.

This show is a complete joke. Whatever they're going for with Joe this episode completely blew it. Then what exactly happened with the cops? Joe got hauled out of his car, taken to a back room and then stomped on because...reasons?

So much potential, blown so quickly.

You really didn't pay much attention did you...

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!
Donna: Did you get the cabbage patch doll?

Gordon: Did I get cabbage?

Donna: No, the doll!

Gordon: Oh yeah of course. I left it at the office!

Fiendish Dr. Wu fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Jul 9, 2014

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!
Donna is going to use her Speak and Spell experience and make the Giant talk

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!
Gordon shaved what the gently caress he was my spirit animal.

I did like Donnas pigtails though.

I don't know why I watch this show. But I'll still probably watch season 2.

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!

JohnSherman posted:

I (probably) have some bad news.

Yeah...

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!

Do one of the pigtails

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

I'm sad how this turned out. It was like a perfect storm of stuff I should have been interested in, and the two episodes before the finale showed some promise. Writers came up with a cool premise, just couldn't follow through. :(

This is basically it. Seriously, 11 pages for the entirety of season 1 does not bode well, and I figure this site is pretty much the target audience.

:awesome: (this thread)

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!
I think they should have embraced the 80's more. I didn't see a single DeLorean, those punks from episode 2 (3?) were really lame, I didn't hear the word "rad" once, and there was no real montage or air punches / fist pumping.

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!

Philip J Fry posted:

You're never satisfied, are you Joe?

Burn it all down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!
Joe was good in Guardians if the Galaxy.

• Locked thread