Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Cherry Cream
Jun 15, 2013
This episode was actually pretty decent. Maybe even good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Cherry Cream
Jun 15, 2013
Did something like their proto-Siri actually exist in the 80's?

Namaste Gordon. After the last episode I figured he was on his way to a padded room. Nice to see him be the one to rally. Kinda surprised Joe caved so quickly. Is this the end of Bosworth? Hope not. I like this show. I genuinely want them to succeed. Please be good next 2 episodes!

Cool Cherry Cream
Jun 15, 2013
I liked it even if I didn't find it compelling* for a season finale. At least up until they christened the shipment and I immediately knew Joe was going to do something crazy like light it on fire and then he precisely does that. I thought Donna and Gordon fighting last week was uncalled for, but everything was peachy and then some in this episode, so that's forgiven. I cringed at the Mutiny graffiti, but thought Cameron's speech was tame compared to the PUNK ROCK ANARCHY I was expecting. Her ripping into Joe was childish, but at this point it's a character trait, so it's forgiven. Joe lighting the truck on fire and then standing there contemplating? Am I supposed to find it cool? Deep?

I hatewatch The Leftovers, but I was always rooting for this show. I'd watch a second season. If not, well thanks for filling the post-Mad Men Sunday night tv fix! gently caress what's next week.

*Really the only Oh poo poo moment was Gordon sans beard.

Cool Cherry Cream
Jun 15, 2013
The newbie binge watcher in The Walking Dead thread makes me think that this deserves a season 2 based on the pure stupidity that was tolerated for that show.

• Locked thread