Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Kung Fu Jesus posted:

Yeah, this whole reverse engineering thing makes no sense to me as a non-technophile. From the way it appears on the show,

Well it doesn't make sense on the show. What actually happened was Gordon? the nerd, had to describe the code to Cameron through an intermediary (without just transcribing it verbatim) because it has to be independently written to be legal to use. Purple monkey dishwasher style coding, if you will. The reverse engineering has already taken place, now they're trying to skirt the law and make it useable.

This doesn't seem to happen on the show though, as Cameron seems to just pull things out of her rear end that she needs to frantically scrawl on whatever is at hand which is related to computers because reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Pope Guilty posted:

I dunno, watching him drop a deuce in public would at least be interesting.

No but he totally gay made out with that guy in the last episode that's totally oh no wait that's not really interesting at all in 2014 unless you're 80 years old and live in Indiana.

I'm giving this show one more episode to not suck, and that's only mostly because there's poo poo all else on.

• Locked thread