Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bachelor Numpad
Sep 16, 2001

All wreckin' and smashin' my junk on the crossbar

JohnSherman posted:

Compaq exists in this universe? Why are we watching people play secondthird fiddle?

This is what I don't get. I get that they're fictional, and this show is obviously fiction, but where are they supposed to fit in with the history?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bachelor Numpad
Sep 16, 2001

I give it about two more episodes before Donna is playing her boss's Texas Instrument.

Bachelor Numpad
Sep 16, 2001

I loved Bosworth punching that guy in the face. I want a gif of that. Also, what was the significance of him looking at that computer magazine and then making that call?

Bachelor Numpad
Sep 16, 2001

I want to know: where the hell are they finding these 80s sets? Whoever's designing the sets or finding the locations makes it look so good it hurts.

• Locked thread