Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Bachelor Numpad posted:

I loved Bosworth punching that guy in the face. I want a gif of that. Also, what was the significance of him looking at that computer magazine and then making that call?

I like Joe and Bosworth playing on the same team (and I don't mean that metaphorically).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Holy poo poo that is him. And I spent 10 minutes of the episode wondering why Wayne Palmer was designing cases.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Giant Dr. Sbaitso

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
It sounds like they filmed scenes for twelve episodes then realized they only got ten. That's the only reason they rushed over everything in the last episode.

Also I love that Cameron invented QPSK or whatever while sitting in the basement for an unexplained amount of time. I enjoyed the show but man I look forward to some better pacing next season, assuming it gets renewed.

• Locked thread