Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

I hope this show gets renewed, but they need to shake up the writing team big time. There's the bones of a good show here but this season was spoiled by hamfisted, cliched screenwriting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

1983 is also before AIDS really got into full swing, I don't think people really started dropping dead en masse until the mid 80s.

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Hey the intro sequence and soundtrack were really good

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Hope the network makes them bring in new writers. If they do that I'm cautiously optimistic. Maybe snag someone off the Mad Men staff.

As for critical reception, the important critics liked it, AV Club isn't that significant.

It's easy enough for them to junk the idiocy of the last episode, just jump forward in time a year and say Joe acquired Cameron's lovely company or something.

We're moving into the modem and BBS era, that should be fun.

• Locked thread