Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leonard J. Crabs
Sep 11, 2001
Howdy folks! I'm the proprietor of Leonard's Legal Barn and I've been serving the Downtown Tri-Metro Communal Demilitarized Suburban Zone for the past 23 years! If you need legal help, turn to
www.somethinglawful.com !
Legal Update for 4 June 2014

1. I had previously advised Low Tax against speaking with any media outlets about the situation. However since Low Tax has insisted on speaking with the entertainment television variety show known as Fox News, which henceforth shall be referred to as "Fox", I have determined that the only person with whom Low Tax may speak is Shepard Smith - because his name is spelled incorrectly, and therefore any substantive element discussed with him will surely not hold up in a Court of Law.

2. I had a really great sandwich for lunch. It was a pulled pork and ham sandwich with stone ground mustard and pepperjack cheese on sourdough bread. I was thinking about our defensive strategy during bites 3 and 27, so that sandwich is going on the bill.

3. My entire staff is currently lawyering as fast as we can legally lawyer in this jurisdiction, and I can personally guarantee that we will continue to law away all potential harmful actions brought against this Forum with only several breaks for game controller battery replacement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread