Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7bYni9_YOI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The X-man cometh
All i want in my sad life is a Toyobaru 86.

If you complain about sitting in traffic, move out of the suburbs. I live in the city and take transit during the rush hour and only drive when the roads are nice and clear.

Eye of Widesauron

sploosh

Ace of Baes
my next car will probably be a new volvo or a bmw

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

:confused:

You know... My wife loves my SLK230, but I think she would :lol: if I came home with this.

Asians are weird.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

owl milk
you cant post a dinosaur comic without posting the alt text

ass
i want a 1993 honda civic. it goe fast

Eye of Widesauron

Cowabanga posted:

i want a 1993 honda civic. it goe fast

:gizz:

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man
I miss my 99 VW Golf but i think i'd really like a 1970 Superbird. I once dated a girl with a 69 Roadrunner but she would never let me drive it and that's why we're not together anymore

owl milk
the ssc tuatara looks p cool if it'll ever come out

other than that i want a souped up tesla or something else electric

cuntman.net

im the dragon

joke_explainer

1986 mercury cougar with the electrical system taped up with electrical tape and 220,000 miles

ForeverSmug

countach

ZebTM

i used to sometimes drive my parents '91 toyota corolla in high school and it was nice. maybe one of those

TiMBuS

LOL WUT?

iff only tehre was some way to export an image without having to screen shot the crop tool markers

Guillermus

I own right now a mazda 3 from 2004 wich i love but my dream and true love that i doubt i'll ever get is a Range Rover (not the sport or evoque models).

ulvir

Pizzatime

mine is one that doesn't get random problems all the freakin time. currently my drivers side window doesn't open anymore

ass

Pizzatime posted:

mine is one that doesn't get random problems all the freakin time. currently my drivers side window doesn't open anymore

have you considered a human being compact like the toyota corolla, these rarely break as far as I know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime

Cowabanga posted:

have you considered a human being compact like the toyota corolla, these rarely break as far as I know

I did not consider a human being compact, I'll look into it

• Locked thread