Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gross Dude

Gross Dude
One guy hanged himself, he wasa racist.

Another guy got really drunk, punched out a window and stated bleeding. His girlfriend caked his mom and asked what she should do. The mom said to just put him to bed. He died that night from blood loss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

my best friend drove his car into a transport truck 5 years ago :(

deep dish peat moss

My bestfriend died from sleep apnea a year after I graduated but other than that it's just acid casualties + guys that came back so hosed up from afghanistan that they're practically dead

i am he

Sid Vicious posted:

my best friend drove his car into a transport truck 5 years ago :(

:( this is v sad im sry sid, byobondolences

i am he

gee whiz this thread is sad nobody from my high school class has died yet :ohdear:

deep dish peat moss

Two of them were beaten in to lifelong vegetative status because they got kicked out of a new years party for being too rowdy (it was their first day back in town after overseas military tours) then decided to come back at 4AM and break in to the house and attack the guy's girlfriend, and he came out with a crowbar and showed them whats up

SIDS Vicious

yeah his death is what made me become so introverted again so thanks byob for getting me out there and more open again :)

Looke

None of them have died, but most of them are pregnant chavs now so that's p much a death sentence right?

Umph

heroin

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I only stayed in touch with a very few people after high school and all of them are alive. SO I don't know how any of the others died. Now I'm very curious, however.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
everyone is gonna die maybe unless medical science does crazy stuff

WindmillSlayer

one of the dudes I knew ran over his kid brother driving out of the garage and then he killed himself.

Corn Glizzy

One dude killed himself when he moved away to college, one dude got cancer and was so upset he rolled his Nova and killed himself, one got murdered by his roommate who was in love with him but felt "scorned" by him and thought he hated gay people, dude had a gay brother so I think the roommate was just super hosed up.

deep dish peat moss

Funnypost Collabo posted:

My bestfriend died from sleep apnea
This motherfucker went ham as hell too he was gangster as gently caress and it still blows my mind that Sleep Apnea is what did him in. It's still really sad to think about but if he didn't pass away I'd probably be in prison or something with him because after his funeral is when I first started to clean my life up

something9999
Only one death in my high school class so far. Drunk driver drove right into a tree.

I just checked his FB and it still exists with nearly 400 friends.

deep dish peat moss

the girl i lost my virginity to died of cocaine overdose about 6 years after the fact

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

Ordrakon posted:

Only one death in my high school class so far. Drunk driver drove right into a tree.

I just checked his FB and it still exists with nearly 400 friends.

I would unfriend a drunk driver, specially if they died

deep dish peat moss

My best friend's memorial page is still up... on myspace. lol

cruft

Don't know if this counts...

quote:

ALBUQUERQUE - A man with a long criminal record has been arrested in connection with the killings of an Albuquerque woman and her nephew.
Police said that 38-year-old Brian Pulliam was taken into custody early Thursday following an intense manhunt and a SWAT standoff. He is facing two open counts of murder and is being held without bail.

His arrest comes two days after 20-year-old Kirsten Landeau and 16-year-old Dillon Cearfoss were found dead in a northeast Albuquerque neighborhood. Police said they were led to Pulliam after conducting more than 30 interviews.

Authorities say Pulliam is a member of the Aryan Nation white supremacist and served a prison sentence for attempted murder.

It was unclear if Pulliam had an attorney.

http://www.lcsun-news.com/las_cruces-news/ci_21383518/aryan-nation-member-arrested-nm-double-homicide

deep dish peat moss

WindmillSlayer posted:

one of the dudes I knew ran over his kid brother driving out of the garage and then he killed himself.

That's really hosed up for the parents. My graduating class's valedictorian was this supernerd who gave his commencement speech in klingon, but no one ever messed with him because his brother was protective of him and a badass multiple-blackbelt martial artist. His brother joined the military and got shipped off to fallujah and died and then he slit his wrists and died, I guess because he was this dinky little nerd that people wanted to pick on but his brother wasn't there to look out for him anymore or whatever. It all happened the summer after we graduated it was pretty hosed up because that kid was smart as hell. I was friends with his brother and his parents were so devastated to have lost both of their kids in such a short time span. Like I know you must feel crushing guilt and remorse after running over your kid brother but how could you think that letting your parents lose another kid is the way to atone :(

Typical Gnu

none of us died yet im shooting to be the first

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
my 5 year reunion is coming up fast so there's still some time :getin:

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
This is a messed up subject that you all shouldn't be having but I won't stop you.

deep dish peat moss

Do schools even do reuinions anymore? We didn't have a 5 year and the two classes ahead of us didn't have a 5 or 10 year. My 10 year is coming up and I haven't heard a single thing about it

feld

Out of nowhere its.....

Feldman

fell off a motorcycle like 5mph, hit her temple, died

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

deli phone posted:

This is a messed up subject that you all shouldn't be having but I won't stop you.

I was in bed with this girl a couple weeks ago, and I rolled over and asked her about how many people from her graduating class had died. She gasped and had a scorned look, "that's horrible! "

I think it's actually very interesting, because at some point over half the people you went to highschool with will be dead, what half will you be in? Then 75 prevent will be done, 90 percent, how far will I make it? At first thought is like, yeah I'll be one of the of not the last one, but it's a coin flip if you make longer than the other half.

joke_explainer

Do schools even do reuinions anymore? We didn't have a 5 year and the two classes ahead of us didn't have a 5 or 10 year. My 10 year is coming up and I haven't heard a single thing about it

My school had plans for a 10 year reunion but only 7 people of like 750 RSVP'd. They were discussing it in a facebook mailing list and kept downgrading the level of plans until they were like 'well do we want to just go out and shoot some pool?' and people were like 'nah not getting a baby sitter for that'. So nothing happened.

joke_explainer

I don't actually know who if anybody died. If there was news about anybody I missed it.

the unabonger
drug overdoses, and car accidents. a good firend of mine died of cancer too.

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
this is why i dropped out! I will never be a statistic!

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
I'm p sure that all of the people I hated in high school I will still hate. On the other hand, it might be an opportunity to score with some girls I lusted after as a teenager

if they're not dead, that is

cruft

My class had a 20 year reunion a year or two ago.

You remember that one girl who had more money than everyone else and made sure everybody knew how much better that made her?

It was at her house.

It was $40 per head to get in.

I didn't go.

deep dish peat moss

Not dead but a friend from my class joined the army and was sent over and ended up getting lumped in with the Kill Team guys' platoon you heard about a few years ago that were involved in the Maywand District massacre where they were slaughtering civilians and lopping off body parts to take home as souveniers and he's been so incredibly hosed up ever since. Like he can't talk anymore, he has this extremely thick mumble that I can't decipher, and he stutters constantly, gets really hosed up every single night and spends all his army cash in strip clubs, has been in+out of jail constantly since he got back, etc. Last time he got arrested it was because he was having flashbacks and started throwing rocks that he thought were grenades at a police cruiser that he thought was an enemy combat vehicle. I stopped hanging out with him which makes me feel bad because we were buds but he's way too hosed up for me to get involved with

WindmillSlayer

cruft posted:

You remember that one girl who had more money than everyone else and made sure everybody knew how much better that made her?

It was at her house.

I didn't go.

Says the guy who just got like 1 million bucks in a meeting :jerkbag:

No seriously your super cool and should've gone and showed how much cooler you were.

zooted heh

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
choked on his own vomit at a red neck festival. rip bro rip hardddd

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

cruft posted:

It was at her house.

I didn't go.

Oh man, I dated that girl.

cruft

WindmillSlayer posted:

Says the guy who just got like 1 million bucks in a meeting :jerkbag:

I didn't get the million bucks personally, I just got promised that they'd send it to the finance guys so that we can keep paying salaries into 2015.

You're making me think I shouldn't have mentioned the million bucks thing.

cruft

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Oh man, I dated that girl.

Serious question: what was she like as a girlfriend? I've always wondered.

WindmillSlayer

cruft posted:

I didn't get the million bucks personally, I just got promised that they'd send it to the finance guys so that we can keep paying salaries into 2015.

You're making me think I shouldn't have mentioned the million bucks thing.

:3: I know dude, but context is everything. See, she'll hear "I got a million bucks in a meeting" and be jealous, and the cool people hear "I made it so people have jobs + can help people get good educations"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

I dated a very rich girl (her dad is some corporate VP of a major retailer) and it's nearly impossible if you're someone who wasn't raised with wealth but they were. You have these two very diametric views about how absolutely everything about the world works and regardless of how the two of you view each other you always run in to problems where e.g. she wants something the two of you can't afford and won't take "no" for an answer because the word "afford" isn't even in her vocabulary. She was really sweet and we got along incredibly well but ultimately it's impossible for a rich family to raise a kid without spoiling them, and it's incredibly hard for someone who came from a poor family to be in a serious relationship with someone who's used to silver spoons, even beyond the money there are vast political and ideological differences.

The house she grew up in had a home theater in it, a real one, with tiered movie theater seating and a giant projection screen and everything so she wouldn't even watch movies with me because she had never in her life even considered sitting on a couch while you watch a movie or having to watch it on a screen that's not 40 feet wide.

• Locked thread