Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-exclusive-western-couple-held-afghanistan-171124057--politics.html

lol at these loving hippies taking a journey to Afghanistan and the Taliban takin em in. kids don't smoke so much weed you end up retarded and captured by a buncha smelly bearded dudes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

please dont hit your kids

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
RAPE

Depressing Drawers
Dec 17, 2004
UR ALREADY DED

THS posted:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
nah just hire a burly big boned babysitter to do the dirty work for you, then press charges and sue her into poverty before the statute of limitations prevents u from doing so to pay for ur kids higher education.

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
a sense of fear is a healthy thing to instill in a child

Sauer
Sep 13, 2005

Socialize Everything!
Looks like that guy lost a lot of weight though. Could end up being a new diet fad for rich assholes. Get abducted by the Taliban, lose the pounds, pay your ransom. At first there will be a few accidental beheadings but I'm sure things will smooth out.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
actually you shouldn't hit your children. these days they are more likely to kill you in your sleep. also it's just bad and stupid in general. i mean how long are you gonna hit them for? until they kill you in your sleep?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

DSauer posted:

Looks like that guy lost a lot of weight though. Could end up being a new diet fad for rich assholes. Get abducted by the Taliban, lose the pounds, pay your ransom. At first there will be a few accidental beheadings but I'm sure things will smooth out.

Inshallah

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Tsinava posted:

actually you shouldn't hit your children. these days they are more likely to kill you in your sleep. also it's just bad and stupid in general. i mean how long are you gonna hit them for? until they kill you in your sleep?

yes

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
if you dont smoke weed there is still a chance you will end up in afghanistan

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

THS posted:

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i wonder if the Taliban are being nice to them

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

THS posted:

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
my dad beat me with a huge stick and called me gayboy while growing up and i turned out great

*finishes beer and beats kid*

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
we need more kids getting hit by things

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Hitting kids didn't work but not hitting them hasn't worked out, either, I don't know what to do.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Maoist Pussy posted:

Hitting kids didn't work but not hitting them hasn't worked out, either, I don't know what to do.

Don't have kids. Get a dog.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

SunAndSpring posted:

can i at least hit the dog?

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I hire other kids to hit my kids. Then I say something cool like, "That's why I am me, and you are you."

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Daedra posted:

can i at least hit the dog?

YOU MONSTER

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
lol like i need a reason

Black Baby Goku.
Feb 5, 2014

by Lowtax
beat the loving poo poo out of your kids, ftw

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

SunAndSpring posted:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/03/pope-tells-couples-have-children-not-pets

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I have never met a kid who's parents didn't spank who didn't act like he needed a good spanking.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
instead of hitting your kids, poison them with a little bit a datura, just enough to cause intense and terrifying hallucinations, and tell them it was the devil and they need to behave. just only do it like 2 or 3 times per kid or you can really freak them out.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Don't abuse children.

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
lol @ people hitting their children like barbarians

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hit other people's kids

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...

bigzak posted:

lol @ people hitting their children like barbarians

I know when I sit down my child and have a deeply thoughtful discussion on morality and the nature of man after he hits his sister in the face with a tonka truck I can see the glimmer of shame in his glazed over eyes and I have won.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
eat your kids

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.
Just don't go all Aatrek on them. Spare the rod, spoil the child DOESN'T MEAN THAT AATREK!

D3r41l3d
Apr 10, 2014

THS posted:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

THS posted:

please dont have kids

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011
Hit your kids, but only when appropriate, such as

Bukowski
Dec 28, 2009

hammulder
my kids hit me

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011
when they talk back to you

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
none of you read the op and saw my link about what happens when you don't hit your kids. they become crunchy idiots and vacation in places like afghanistan or chad

Bukowski
Dec 28, 2009

hammulder

Pon de Bundy posted:

none of you read the op and saw my link about what happens when you don't hit your kids. they become crunchy idiots and vacation in places like afghanistan or chad

chads a loving dork man he took my bacardi breezers last weekend and he didn't even sleep with those chicks at the club last night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AgrippaNothing
Feb 11, 2006

When flying, please wear a suit and tie just like me.
Just upholding the social conntract!

Wayside Bazaar posted:

nah just hire a burly big boned babysitter to do the dirty work for you, then press charges and sue her into poverty before the statute of limitations prevents u from doing so to pay for ur kids higher education.

You either don't know how much college cost or how much babysitting pays or both.

• Locked thread