Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I didn't read the link because I already know you have to hit your kids!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

azreal
Sep 2, 2011

Lol I just made this thread...gassed in less than 5 min

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

please hit kids they are shiters anyways

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Tsinava posted:

actually you shouldn't hit your children. these days they are more likely to kill you in your sleep. also it's just bad and stupid in general. i mean how long are you gonna hit them for? until they kill you in your sleep?

clearly if your children kill you in your sleep you didnt hit them enough then

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Moola posted:

clearly if your children kill you in your sleep you didnt hit them enough then

If they aren't pissing themselves uncontrollably when you are in the same room as them, you haven't beaten your kids enough.

Also then beat them for pissing.

Then for making you beat them a second time, etc.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
but fo real kids these days are loving horrible

hit all kids, even kids who arent yours

also dont have kids get a dog

train your dog to hit other kids

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

THS posted:

please dont hit your kids

a gentle spanking will do wonders on the little shits though.

My grandma gave me a light spanking when i was like 5 freaked the poo poo out of me and I never pissed on the neighbor's garage again.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
hey you know that sinking feeling inside whenever you raise your arm swiftly while your child is near and he/she flinches out of reflex because they were expecting to be hit? ignore it. hit ur kids.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pon de Bundy posted:

none of you read the op and saw my link about what happens when you don't hit your kids. they become crunchy idiots and vacation in places like afghanistan or chad

Bukowski
Dec 28, 2009

hammulder

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
kid being a poo poo?

get another kid and throw it at poo poo kid

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
teach your kids to hit themselves when your not there

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Why do the tranny threads always hit the gas chamber the moment they get real?

kittycopter
May 29, 2014

Don't worry,
he soars above us...

THS posted:

please dont hit your kids

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
counterpoint:

please hit your kids

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

towelieban
Feb 19, 2013
Ain't nothing wrong with a little spanking here and there. It's only when you either pulverize your kids or treat them like gods is when you see them act like little shits.

towelieban fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Jun 5, 2014

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

towelieban posted:

pulverize your kids

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax
please hit your kids.

goonspawn needs utmost walloping

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
aatrek hit kids.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I got spanked as a kid & I turned out fine. Definitely spank your kids if you want them to associate authority with anger & pain & sex. I'm serious, your kids are going resent you for the rest of their lives but they'll be kinky as poo poo so it balances out.

Stormfang1502
Jan 26, 2003

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on.

PromethiumX posted:

a sense of fear is a healthy thing to instill in a child

R.I.P. Ken Titus

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
If these idiots are still alive and manage to get freed they're just going to do something stupid like sailing off the Somali coast or seeing how far they can walk across the Yalu river. How about we save our "Taliban Trading Points" for more US military defectors.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
hit your kids sometimes but not just because its fun

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
beethovens dad beat him and look how beloved he is today. the lesson? beat your kids if you want them to be successful.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i know someone whose dad beat them a lot and one day he snapped and killed hid sleeping dad with a hammer

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Moridin920 posted:

i know someone whose dad beat them a lot and one day he snapped and killed hid sleeping dad with a hammer

Sounds like someone who knows how to take initiative. I bet if that guy's dad was still alive he would be proud of him.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
If you don't think you could take another adult in a fight you might want to start small by hitting your children for violating whatever rules you have determined should be answered with violence. Kids are much smaller & weaker than adults so you don't have to worry about them fighting back usually. Another great thing about hitting your children is they love & trust you & will take systematic attacks from you whereas other people's children will likely try to run away.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I rent my dog out to kids so they can murder their parents and get away with it. My dog starts fires and makes it look like an electrical fault. Also I have a cat available for phone tapping.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol the celibate guy telling others to gently caress

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
procreation is hella gay

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Trixie Hardcore posted:

If you don't think you could take another adult in a fight you might want to start small by hitting your children for violating whatever rules you have determined should be answered with violence. Kids are much smaller & weaker than adults so you don't have to worry about them fighting back usually. Another great thing about hitting your children is they love & trust you & will take systematic attacks from you whereas other people's children will likely try to run away.
hosed up if true

HalPhilipWalker
Feb 14, 2008
Does Christmas smell like oranges to you?
you should start hitting kids at a young age i suggest using their mom's pregnant stomach as a punching bag it'll keep them from peeing on you when they're infants

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

a hole-y ghost posted:

hosed up if true

:ssh: it's not

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I mean, logically you shouldn't hit children but apparently they turn into dumb gay babies if you don't, so I guess... do?

Butthead
May 31, 2011
The humane way to treat children is to put a shock collar on them.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Maoist Pussy posted:

I mean, logically you shouldn't hit children but apparently they turn into dumb gay babies if you don't, so I guess... do?

my dads pet name for me was big gay baby and look how i turned out!

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

i dont believe in spanking but I will shake those fuckers like a british nanny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
put a kid in a sleeper hold
powerbomb a kid
super slam a kid

• Locked thread