Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

StarkRavingMad posted:

Demo codes for my demo bro...des

A04P4S6P2VCG23SV

Nabbed this one! Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006

Grrl Anachronism posted:

If I gave a demo code and a friend and they decided to buy, how do I receive the special item?

They receive the special item when they get the full version. They can give you a copy of it since they get 2 of them.

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006

someone needs to make a Daenerys and Ser Jorah romance happen.

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006

so Filsamech was crushing on my wife. I told him to GTFO and now he knows he ain't good enough for her. Machines aren't suppose to feel.

Also, I hate that catch minigame, miis are rear end in a top hat by dropping them so randomly.

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006

Is there a way to change your island's export? I don't think my wife needs a million straw hats.

• Locked thread