Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Is it still cool to ask for demo codes in here? I want to find out if there's enough fun to be had here that it's actually worth dropping $35 on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

HelloWinter posted:

I love this game.

That pikachu mii is utterly terrifying and I love it. :stonk:

vvv ... is that a poop on its head?

someone awful. fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jun 6, 2014

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

I took A04SN02T14FP4RNU, thank you so much!

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Oh man, watching these rap battles at the fountain is giving me Monkey Island sword-fighting flashbacks. :allears:

(That last one was bad enough to get him booed off the stage.)

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Well maybe that's because you're not a Psychic-type, Bellsprout. Duh. :rolleyes:

I'm loving this. Solid Snake fell in love with Sailor Moon but got shot down hard, so he hooked her up with Luigi, instead, which went a lot better. I already have like 40 villagers on Magicant Island but I keep feeling the compulsion to add more. Also, is there a shop or something that unlocks eventually so you can buy things like disposable cameras and that kind of junk? It gets kind of annoying running out because my residents want to give me like half a million cold medicines but no bath sets.

Also, here's two more Move-In demo codes, since I ended up buying this after all. Have fun, guys. e: All gone now!

someone awful. fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Jun 9, 2014

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

RMZXAnarchy posted:

I literally just think of things that I like, and if I can't find a very good mii substitute (miicharacters has like no anime characters) I make my own and they're probably terrible.

In my game, not counting my self-insert I have the inner Sailor Senshi, Yu Narukami & Rise Kujikawa, Shinji Ikari and Asuka, and Lelouch.

I plan on adding a few more when I get home.

I put a bunch of Evangelion characters on my island (anime characters are easy to Mii-ify, okay) and then this happened:

This game, I swear.

As far as Miis, I make most of them myself if they're video game or cartoon characters or whatever. Real people are a lot more complicated so I'll usually google for one (or look on that mii characters webpage people linked). I'm slowly making a bunch of Final Fantasy people, they're turning out pretty good.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Fancy Hat! posted:

What triggers the apartment expansion to 48 rooms? I thought it was because I reached halfway in the apartments, but I have a friend who's nearly full and is still at 24.

I did receive a streetpass, so I'm assuming that might have something to do with it!

Mine's just expanded automatically every time I get close to filling it. :shrug:

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

I'm exporting badass sunglasses. :dealwithit: Actually they look really dumb but my other choices weren't much better... Aah well, I've only ever streetpassed one person since getting a 3DS anyway, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

tentawesome posted:

How are you guys getting pictures of the top screen? I want to share some of my funnier events but when I take a picture, it'll only do it on the bottom screen so I just get a bunch of blank images.

X takes pictures of the top screen and Y gets the bottom screen. It's neat!

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Emong posted:

Tanabe, you rear end in a top hat.

Haha, is that the "zoom item" game? I got one like that once and it turned out it had zoomed into the center of a bracelet. :argh:

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Konjuro posted:

Welp.

(You're supposed to guess 2 items from the shadow)

I hate that game because there's always one that's like, some circular thing overlapping a circular thing, and obviously they're plates but who the hell knows what's on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

I can't stop making dudes for this, here's the Earthbound kids if someone wants them (ignore the outfits, they look dumb!). Also, for some reason I had to change Jeff's last name; "Andonuts" was blocked, but "Andonut" wasn't? :iiam:

• Locked thread