Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Everyone on my island loves Lu Bu, they can't get enough of that guy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I was looking forward to seeing what the rap contest was, and it did not disappoint. It was incredibly weird, just like I would have wanted.

That's from left to right Chun-Li, Ganondorf, Lu Bu, Joseph Joestar, Solid Snake and DIO.

Lu Bu won.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I got all of those from miicharacters.com .

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

All the girl miis want to do is hang out with DIO. I wonder if that has to do with DIO being my "look-alike" mii since it was the first one I put in, and is therefor kinda the player surrogate in some way.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

The song stuff in this game is amazing! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AkqVaW12A0

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I'm sad that the band/multiple performer options for songs don't have multiple people singing in them. At least in the ones I have so far.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I got my first marriage today, DIO and Chun-Li. They were the first characters I put in, and they're at the top of the "pet character" list. I think there is definitely an advantage to being the first people put into the game.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Duets are just as wonderful as I hoped they could be! :allears: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYyRLj4zBOk

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I've gotten my miis from either miicharacters.com or just searching "[character name] mii" on google. The only one I've wanted that I couldn't find was Armstrong so I made him myself.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Countblanc posted:

Does the "child" toggle do anything other than forbid characters from dating? Am I missing hilarious cliche anime highschool shenanigans by only having adults?

I have two children on my island and so far they have basically acted exactly like the adults with nothing special to them.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Married life is very weird on a tomodachi island. You spend all day at home, and at night you and your spouse go to your separate apartments to sleep. Your house is also about 1/30th the size of the apartment building.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Poor Snake....

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

mabels big day posted:

If you dye a Mii's hair, do not let them bathe, as this washes the dye off.

I learned that when I wanted Kars to have purple hair but also only wear a towel to match his actual clothing more. You can't have both. I hope there's like a comical muscle suit or something. I'm really surprised at the lack of hair colors, and just colors in general in the mii maker.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Literally the last three dreams I've went into had these different people dreaming about doing something with newcomer Kars Pillarman. Coincidence?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

How do miis get Best Friends? I have a couple who are married, and a bunch have someone who they consider to be a "best bud" in the Relationships panel, but no one has a Best Friend yet.

• Locked thread