Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Green Jacket
Oct 23, 2008

Suddenly I have a refreshing mint flavor!
So I made an ant. It got a crush on another Mii, and was rejected.

It's been sitting sad in the apartment for awhile. I've tried giving it food and presents but it's still down. Anyone know what cheers up a heartbroken Mii?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Jacket
Oct 23, 2008

Awesome, thanks! I'm really enjoying this game. Its got that quirky Nintendo humor I love.

Green Jacket
Oct 23, 2008

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

All the girl miis want to do is hang out with DIO. I wonder if that has to do with DIO being my "look-alike" mii since it was the first one I put in, and is therefor kinda the player surrogate in some way.

Nah, don't think that's a factor. I'm a girl, and my most sought after girl is not my look-alike.

Related, I put Lupin III in my game and he's had three girls try and confess to him. Always a player.

Green Jacket
Oct 23, 2008

I have discovered ONE other use for the treasure items.

Sometimes if your Mii wants to ask another Mii out you can choose 'give them a present' - you can pick from your treasures as well as food. I am saving my NES for the next time this comes around purely for amusement purposes.

Also to the question if romances are random: I get the feeling compatibility is factored in so it's not toally random.

Green Jacket
Oct 23, 2008

Today's morning market item is spoiled milk.

I have been playing this game often since it came out and it's still doing new things to weird me out.

Green Jacket
Oct 23, 2008

Yeah, I'll have been playing it for about a week tomorrow and I'm still into it. There's only been one baby so far and I wanna see what abominations come from the other married couples.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Jacket
Oct 23, 2008

I assume I'm just forgetting what clothing I gave people, but I swear one Mii is now wearing clothing I gave his Sweetheart (it's gender neutral clothing).

• Locked thread