Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?
This game is weird. First I steal a door handle from Tyrion Lannister's dream, then I find out you can draw on their faces while they sleep.

I also imported Matt Rorie's mii from the Giant Bomb stream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

I imported the "Gigu" Mii GiantBomb made on the last Unprofesional Friday stream, and she's by far the weirdest Mii on my island. During the day she keeps calling people to the roof so she can either give them a roll of toilet paper and demand they put it in their house somewhere, insult them, or just tell them pure nonsense.

But at night...

This has been going on for 3 days straight now.

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

Hank Hill the white propane Mage.

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

Welp.

(You're supposed to guess 2 items from the shadow)

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

Amppelix posted:

This proposal minigame is some hot bullshit, man! At the last part, the window you have is so minimally tiny! I was so close to getting Nikki (from swapnote) and the Persona 4 protag married. Although, I guess it's supposed to be hard.

I beat that minigame on my first try, but that means my Mii is married to Cersei Lannister. :confuoot:

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

One of my Miis just dreamt of a giant Hank Hill rising out of the ocean. I wish I had thought to screen cap it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

Parasol Prophet posted:

My miis are giving me cold medicine all the time. I have maybe 17 cold medicines, and 6-7 tops of all the other gifts. Once, I cured a mii's cold with it, and in gratitude she gave me... more cold medicine.

Is this happening to anyone else? Just out of curiosity-- I'm wondering if it's that item in particular for some reason, or maybe my island is just really into cold medicine (for health reasons, I'm sure) and someone else has a billion hypnotizers instead?

Cold medicine and stomach medicine are by far the most common item Miis give me, but I actually use them all because one of my Miis always needs multiple medicines a day.

• Locked thread