Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I got this game this weekend. It's really weird. Adding a variety of Miis from QR codes has not improved matters. But at least I got to see Scottie Pippen and Hina from Danganronpa find a cheeseburger on the beach and get married. That's not a thing that happens in a lot of games.

I got the E-Shop version, how do I find the demo codes? or is that not a thing anymore since the demo is public?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Champeenship posted:

Go to Settings -> Account Activity in the eShop and then view the receipt for this game and it should be there.

I found the receipt, but there are no codes. Probably since I bought after the demo went public. Oh well, no real use to them anymore anyhow. Does the apartment building eventually upgrade past 24 people? I mean, I probably won't go much over the 15 I currently have, but some of the previews I saw had huge herds of Miis running around.

• Locked thread