Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i like tacos
Mar 26, 2010

Ask me about being a liar who doesn't actually like tacos and is a disagreeable asshole

StarkRavingMad posted:

It's already out, at least on the E-Shop. Speaking of which, is there still a way to get the demo codes to give out if I bought it digital? I'd like to share the love.

It's awesomely bizarre so far. I moved in myself, Shaq, Christina Aquilera (both of those from the official site), and Walter White. I'll have to think on who else I want to grab or create.

It's in your digital receipt from the estore. I don't know where you can find that again though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i like tacos
Mar 26, 2010

Ask me about being a liar who doesn't actually like tacos and is a disagreeable asshole

Tatum Girlparts posted:

So if I enjoy Animal Crossing, like a lot, is this a thing I should look at? Like, I watched a few videos and this looks like The Sims but with less lovely floor pissing AI and more Animal Crossing style silly factor? Is this something you play with your friends list or is it just the Miis you make/download?

That's pretty much it. It's Animal Crossing style of crazy and Sims without actually controlling them. It doesn't take your friend's list sadly but you can ask your friends for their mii qr code and put it directly into your game without the need to put it in your mii place first.

i like tacos
Mar 26, 2010

This game is great

i like tacos
Mar 26, 2010

I absolutely suck at the proposal. Everytime I go to tap the heart it immediately changes to something else. I'm the worst :negative:

i like tacos
Mar 26, 2010

Amppelix posted:

This proposal minigame is some hot bullshit, man! At the last part, the window you have is so minimally tiny! I was so close to getting Nikki (from swapnote) and the Persona 4 protag married. Although, I guess it's supposed to be hard.

It took me three tries and one break up but I found it's better to just skip the first time they show the other mii and the next time they're up longer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i like tacos
Mar 26, 2010

I've sent a few of my mii's to my friends games via qr code and in their information, it shows my island's address.

• Locked thread