Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
So far it really does seem like The Sims, but Nintendo-fied. At least it does away with all the "needs" poo poo and lets me focus on making crazy poo poo happen instead. So far it's me, one of my friends, and Reggie hanging out on my island, but I'm gradually adding more Miis as I go.

E: Demo codes gone.

Artix fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Jun 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
I dunno, it might be because I've got a pretty small island (~10 people right now) and the most that I do is check in two or three times a day, but I feel like I've barely scratched the surface of what can happen. Mind you, I can see where it could get really repetitive, especially with a larger group of Miis, but so far I'm having a good time with it. :shrug:

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
The one thing that annoys the hell out of me so far is that there doesn't seem to be any real way to force things to happen. Just as an example, I have two miis that have a 95% compatibility rating, they went on two dates, the girl asked me why they kept getting set up and I said that they were super compatible, and nothing comes of it. It's like, why can't I at least poke the guy and be like "I'm god around here, you're going on a date with her"?

This is only slightly exacerbated by the game turning around and having two people with a 20% compatibility go on one date and immediately become sweethearts. :psyduck:

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Sakurai just had a dream in which he was warned by a fairy-sized version of one of my friends that a swarm of brussel sprouts was coming toward the island. Hearing the call to action, he immediately use the power of cinnamon rolls to transform into Sakurai-bot 5000, which gave him a robot suit and pink hair in order to combat this threat.

GOTY 2014

• Locked thread