Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

This proposal minigame is some hot bullshit, man! At the last part, the window you have is so minimally tiny! I was so close to getting Nikki (from swapnote) and the Persona 4 protag married. Although, I guess it's supposed to be hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Rocketlex posted:

I'm pretty sure NONE of the couples on my island have compatibility worth a drat. The whole "Boy Charm" and "Girl Charm" doesn't seem to have much of an influence on anything either.

Part of me hopes this game is completely random and it just throws a bunch of nonsense charts at the player to drive the obsessives insane.

I'm not sure how anyone got the impression that the compatibility tester was anything more than a horoscope machine (i.e. it compares birthdays to get the stuff it does. It even says it needs full birthdays!) that is only for fun and affects exactly nothing in the game.

That charts seem to have a nickel of truth to them, except for the Balance ranking which is equally nonsense. But the popularity ranking seems to correspond with most friends pretty well, and pampered ranking with how much you interact with miis.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Couple questions:
1) Am I able to pass the game cart between 2 3ds consoles without losing anything? Wife want to try more after the demo but still isn't convinced she wants it. I don't want to lose my save when I put the game in her 3ds.

2) will they street pass this way?

1) Yes, physical games are entirely on the cart.

2) I think so? No wait, it will save the streetpass data on both 3DS, but since it will be the same save file it shouldn't be able to streetpass with itself. And even if it did, you wouldn't get anything you didn't already have. But both 3DS will be able to pass the streets.

• Locked thread