Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
So who all are you all planning on putting in your game?

I'll probably have Iwata, Arino, Reggie, Yamauchi, Shaq, some people I know, and myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I was looking forward to seeing what the rap contest was, and it did not disappoint. It was incredibly weird, just like I would have wanted.

That's from left to right Chun-Li, Ganondorf, Lu Bu, Joseph Joestar, Solid Snake and DIO.

Lu Bu won.

Please give QR codes for Lu Bu, DIO, and JoJo.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Rocketlex posted:

Yep, though apparently male miis don't tend to gain happiness from being given women's clothing. That being said, male miis will readily put on blush and eyeshadow if given the Beauty Kit as a gift, which I found rather surprising.

None of the girls I've given male clothing have been happy about it either.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Arino almost immediately took it upon himself to set up me-mii and girlfriend-mii.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

If you're looking for an anime character or Japanese person, you can always look up their name in Japanese and Google that with "mii" after it. That's how I found Detective Conan and Ichiro.

mikeycp fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Jun 9, 2014

• Locked thread