Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
Eh, I don't know. I've been playing Animal Crossing non-stop for one year now, and... well, I'm pretty much through with it. Same old routines day in day out blah blah blah. So I'm currently partial to Tomodachi Life at the moment, since it fills the gap nicely. It probably helps that I didn't expect the game to be anything but a random sit com simulator. (And you know how those are.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Parasol Prophet posted:

My miis are giving me cold medicine all the time. I have maybe 17 cold medicines, and 6-7 tops of all the other gifts. Once, I cured a mii's cold with it, and in gratitude she gave me... more cold medicine.

Is this happening to anyone else? Just out of curiosity-- I'm wondering if it's that item in particular for some reason, or maybe my island is just really into cold medicine (for health reasons, I'm sure) and someone else has a billion hypnotizers instead?

Your island probably suffers from chronic meth addiction.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Sorry, you'll have to get a new copy for her.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

MissKitteh posted:

I've made a lot of miis over the last few days. My look-alike has a range of friendships with them (from best buds to not getting along). Will that eventually change, and become better friends again? Or am I always destined to be "not getting along" with some of them?

It's essentially random. While you can probably nudge them to the right direction occasionally when they ask you for advice, ("How do you rate me and MissKitteh?") usually you have little control over how they live their friendships.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
I just had my first encounter with an explorer from StreetPass. He walked around, gave me some special item (food), sent a photo of himself and Richard Stallman at the beach back home and then spent a night sleeping in the camp site. Then he hitched a ride to a different Island I encountered on StreetPass the following day. What a novel idea.

You can even check what islands he's visited during his voyage at the jetty.

• Locked thread