Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
The hell, Reggie, why would you stand Samus up like that :mad:

Samus, don't run back into his apartment! :argh:

Raserys fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Jun 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I got my first marriage today, DIO and Chun-Li. They were the first characters I put in, and they're at the top of the "pet character" list. I think there is definitely an advantage to being the first people put into the game.

Mine was Bill Trinen and Cersei Lannister, while they weren't the first, they were among the earliest.

Speaking of Lannisters...

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

pichupal posted:

How are they taking 3D pictures with a disposable camera? Technology is amazing!

Also, how many people have found favourite foods yet? My Phoenix Wright like Celery, and Brock likes Soda so far.

Batman likes drumsticks. He really likes drumsticks.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
The game did amazingly well for a minimal budget title in Japan, so they probably had enough left over for an overseas release. Though I doubt we'll be seeing a Tomodachi World or whatever.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
For some reason, Nintendo executives and Game of Thrones characters keep pairing up in my Island. Sansa x Iwata is just a few days after the marriage of Bill Trinen and Cersei.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Yesssss, Nintendo just spotpassed a Sakurai Mii. Now he can join the other Nintendo employees (and Gaben) in this virtual hellhole.

Then I streetpassed 7 people and somehow got a pass for every game I have EXCEPT this one :argh:

• Locked thread