Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

All the girl miis want to do is hang out with DIO. I wonder if that has to do with DIO being my "look-alike" mii since it was the first one I put in, and is therefor kinda the player surrogate in some way.

I had this happen too.
Had to tell Rise, Asuka and Sailor Mars that I was taken. They didn't take it too well. I've got three other guys, and two of them are much less popular (poor shinji).

I need to toss some more characters in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

Rocketlex posted:

I wish I could use Play Coins or something to force shops to rotate their specials faster than once a day. That, or I wish the game started you with more stuff to buy.

I really wish days weren't set up as they are in Animal Crossing where 6 AM is the beginning of a new day. I just want to get some new clothing options quicker. The one's they've been giving me aren't really catching my eye.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

Parasol Prophet posted:

Is there a way to get two Miis to talk to each other? There are a few pairs who the Compatability Machine says would be total BFFs, but I don't think any of them know the other exists. :ohdear:

Sometimes they ask if somebody would make a good friend. Afterwards if they become friends they'll hang out on their own.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

FutonForensic posted:

Also, friends who know the two BFFs will try and hook them up.

The video of that happening is pretty great.

Rise hooked up my surrogate with Sailor Jupiter, makes sense since they were the three I made in the demo. And then Rise wanted to confess her love to surrogate me a few days later. So maybe she just forgot that she hooked me up with somebody else already.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

Ignimbrite posted:

Where does everyone get their miis from? I mean, I can make my own characters up but I'm no good at recreating existing characters, like making zoidbergs or buffys.

I literally just think of things that I like, and if I can't find a very good mii substitute (miicharacters has like no anime characters) I make my own and they're probably terrible.

In my game, not counting my self-insert I have the inner Sailor Senshi, Yu Narukami & Rise Kujikawa, Shinji Ikari and Asuka, and Lelouch.

I plan on adding a few more when I get home.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

Grrl Anachronism posted:

Mind sharing your sailor moon qr codes? I couldn't find much for them on the miicharacters site.

You really don't want mine.

They're bad.

Here's what they look like.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

Married life is very weird on a tomodachi island. You spend all day at home, and at night you and your spouse go to your separate apartments to sleep. Your house is also about 1/30th the size of the apartment building.

My Mii and my spouse sleep together at night, they kind of spend some time at home and between apartments. But its really strange having them live in two places at once.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

Ebenezer posted:

No. It was pretty clear when you made the choice that it is a permanent selection.

I'm exporting white camo hats. They look terrible.

I ended up doing Jacket and Skirt combos in generic grey.

If I made a chie it would be perfect for her.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

I messed with it once because I missed most of a day and my Mii's were all sleeping by the time I got on.

Then I switched it back. So everything still restocked today at 6.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

mabels big day posted:

If you dye a Mii's hair, do not let them bathe, as this washes the dye off.

This could've been easily avoided if the Mii Maker had more haircolor options to begin with. :v:

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

Goddammit Sailor Mars, stop crushing on every guy on the goddamn island (all three of them.)

You're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

I found out Yu's favorite food.

It's Spring Rolls.

Also it seems like everybody finally stopped having the same dream with the car.

Though I should also consider making some more Miis. Especially now that i know the apartments will increase in size.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

The only Miis who've gotten married so far are My mii and Sailor Jupiter.

Sailor Venus wants to marry Lelouch but I just don't think that will work.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

How do miis get Best Friends? I have a couple who are married, and a bunch have someone who they consider to be a "best bud" in the Relationships panel, but no one has a Best Friend yet.

A mii will ask you about their relationship with another mii they are friends with. Pick great match and they'll more than likely become their best friend.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

Bummey posted:

Do those things ever end? They take so long between lines that I just get bored of it after about a minute. In fact, I don't know if any of this game's scenes are supposed to end or if I'm supposed to click the back button to exit.

They end when somebody fucks up and can't make a rhyme.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

I've been stuck at eleven people for a while now.

I just have no drive to add new people.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

Amppelix posted:

This proposal minigame is some hot bullshit, man! At the last part, the window you have is so minimally tiny! I was so close to getting Nikki (from swapnote) and the Persona 4 protag married. Although, I guess it's supposed to be hard.

I feel bad that I intentionally ruined a proposal attempt by Sailor Venus towards Lelouch.

It was pretty funny seeing her get cut off by a train, an announcement, and some rear end in a top hat making the loudest sneeze ever.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

Improbable Lobster posted:

Yeah but the Miis rarely interact with each other. A good half of my Miis don't have more than one friend at the most.

I've got that problem as well but I also only have like 11 miis with two couples, one married and one I'm trying to break up.

I just want Shinji to try and be friends with Asuka and the Sailor Scouts to all be friends with eachother. But nope that's not happening they just want new hats and food.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

I told Shinji to stay away from Lelouch.

Now he wants to take a trip with him. How true to character.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

Nevileen posted:

Where the hell do you get those things? were they just spotpassed on the 6th, or what? I went to my local nintendo zone area and nothing happened. I'm kind of mad-the wedding dresses are super cute. :T

Do you not have your 3DS connected to your home internet? It should come through if its connected to wifi regardless of where you are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

Someone Awful! posted:

I can't stop making dudes for this, here's the Earthbound kids if someone wants them (ignore the outfits, they look dumb!). Also, for some reason I had to change Jeff's last name; "Andonuts" was blocked, but "Andonut" wasn't? :iiam:

I bet its the "nuts" part. Because nintendo's taking heavy precautions to make sure people can't make the voice synthesizer say anything potentially naughty! :downs:

• Locked thread