Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
I really wish that you could just tell Miis to go say hi to another Mii.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

mabels big day posted:

Yeah you have very limited control in the game, it's meant to be a sort of indirect interaction with them. You're supposed to let things happen spontaneously instead of trying to make them happen.

Yeah but the Miis rarely interact with each other. A good half of my Miis don't have more than one friend at the most.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

pichupal posted:

They also do that Octopus game, that or people just dance in the background without remotes for fun. It sort of looks like they play Tomodachi Life on their 3DS, but I can't really tell.

I've got around 6 couples married now, with Waluigi and Nikki from Swapnote being the latest pair. Hoping that baby Genesis will grow up soon so I can see what the kids do.

They definitely have the Tomodachi interface on the 3ds.

Hank Hill is married to Ashley Graham from Resident Evil. They got together when [ERROR] decided to play matchmaker, though shortly thereafter she tried to win Hill's heart. Can't wait to see their hideous child at some point.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Spotpass has delivered wedding dresses, though they are pretty expensive.

E: Not as expensive as the Jewel Dress, which was $9,900

E2: Here's a half decent Leon Kennedy Mii, complete with Cool Guy Jacket.

And some other photos.

Hank Hill married Ashley Graham from RE4, thanks to [ERROR]

Improbable Lobster fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Jun 20, 2014

• Locked thread