Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

Welcome to Grand Old Island!

I filled my island with some contemporary US politicians. It's turning out to be as absurd as I hoped.

The Obamas, some Congressmen, and I discuss the economy in a dream?

Obama meets a mysterious stranger on the roof.

Demo codes up for grabs!

GONE!

rhoga fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Jun 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

In my fiancee's game, my mii went on a date with hers, when a friend of ours butted in to steal her away. Her mii stayed with mine. She was delighted. I was not.

In my game?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR7dM8uNuRM
The music hall is the best.

EDIT: vvvv Sorry, man. :(

rhoga fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Jun 8, 2014

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

There's no unlock for it, as far as I know, even though there really should be one. The quality isn't gonna be great, but if you've got something to share, point a camera at your 3ds.

• Locked thread