Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Pine Bamboo Plum posted:

A04P4TD90GWEDH1M

I took this one. Thank you!

The second one's already gone too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
Is it just me or are hat pickings embarrassingly slim? Unless you want a straw hat or a flower in your hair, you're out of luck.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Duets are just as wonderful as I hoped they could be! :allears: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYyRLj4zBOk

I have witnessed the reason this game was created.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Ignimbrite posted:

Where does everyone get their miis from? I mean, I can make my own characters up but I'm no good at recreating existing characters, like making zoidbergs or buffys.

There's a bunch here:
http://www.miicharacters.com/

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
I finally bothered to change the time on my 3DS for DST because of the clock in this game and I know it's been more than 24 hours, but I still haven't gotten any shop updates! Come on, Nintendo, this is your fault for not having it auto-update in the first place! :argh:

I just want to play dress up with dolls as a grown man! :negative:

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Emong posted:

Tanabe, you rear end in a top hat.

It's a doughnut.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

RMZXAnarchy posted:

they just want new hats and food.

TF2 is very popular on the island.

This game feels like it's a start for an amazing sequel. I enjoy it, it's cute and entertaining, but it feels like there's a lot of things missing or that could be done better. For example, you can't check in on a group of Miis when they're hanging out together. Everyone disappears but whoever owns the apartment and that seems really contrary to the very idea behind the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
I think the medicines just have a higher chance of being areward because you need them to make your Miis feel better and you can't get them anywhere else.

I accidentally gave one to a Mii that wasn't sick and they still took it and told me it tasted funny. It makes me wonder if you can just keep cramming medicine down their throats and make them OD, not that I'm a big enough monster to try. :ohdear:

• Locked thread