Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
One of the dreams I've seen involved a bowl of soup confessing its love to some french toast and their love was tragically ended when the french toast was taken away by a photo-realistic human hand.

I need to be more vigilant about taking screenshots. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Green Jacket posted:

So I made an ant. It got a crush on another Mii, and was rejected.

It's been sitting sad in the apartment for awhile. I've tried giving it food and presents but it's still down. Anyone know what cheers up a heartbroken Mii?

You just have to keep giving them stuff and instead of happiness increasing, the sadness meter will go down. Clothing and room changes work too.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Dick Boat posted:

If you're on the edge of buying this game. Just watch this video.

http://youtu.be/9ZjrgPlBbrM

Seems like this is a popular idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1Gi1GZN1SA

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Tomodachi Quest is pretty great.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

tentawesome posted:

How do you unlock this!?

It's an event at the amusement park, which you get after an islander confesses their love to someone.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Is there a use for the treasures other than selling them at the pawn shop?

Nope. Just sell them.

Miis are assholes. :argh:

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I'm sad that the band/multiple performer options for songs don't have multiple people singing in them. At least in the ones I have so far.

Opera and Ballad does, and they rule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

mabels big day posted:

I unlocked the amusement park and cafe and stuff a while ago, is the event for Tomodachi Quest something that just randomly happens or can I trigger it?

It's an event with a set time. You can check the schedule at the amusement park.

• Locked thread