Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
This has been pretty amazing.

Cooking with Waluigi!

Also, Brock with too much caffeine. Please keep your eyes closed (His favourite was Soda - I think I lucked out?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
You can hold L or R to find out a Mii's relationships.

And in regards to getting the extra Panda Suit, item trades are local wireless only. If you care a lot about getting it, you could play your own demo before playing the game. I actually got a panda suit in store today by chance, so you might get it eventually anyways.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

Green Jacket posted:

So I made an ant. It got a crush on another Mii, and was rejected.

It's been sitting sad in the apartment for awhile. I've tried giving it food and presents but it's still down. Anyone know what cheers up a heartbroken Mii?

That happened to me with Chie and Waluigi this morning. I don't think there's a special way, but I decided to try out all my assorted items like Bath Set and Sliding Puzzles to slowly lower the sadness bar.

Chie started dating Reggie almost five minutes after she got over it.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

RMZXAnarchy posted:

I ended up doing Jacket and Skirt combos in generic grey.

If I made a chie it would be perfect for her.

I have a Chie and my export was the Jacket and Skirt in Dark Blue. So close...

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Uh, started up the game today and there's no new food/clothes/etc

Is there any way to skip the clock ahead because it feels like I got robbed

It could be you played around with the 3DS clock? Changing the time in this game will stop all the shops from restocking for 24 hours apparently (1-2 days according to the manual)

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
How are they taking 3D pictures with a disposable camera? Technology is amazing!

Also, how many people have found favourite foods yet? My Phoenix Wright like Celery, and Brock likes Soda so far.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
In E3 News: Reggie and Chie Satonaka had a baby!

Because (SEGA) Genesis is an amazing name for a baby. This was a default name too.

And almost instantly after...

There's a baby rocking minigame that took a while to get the motions right. The crying made me flashback to Yoshi's Island too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

Rocketlex posted:

Once you pass about 24 Miis you hit a tipping point where there's almost always someone needing your help with something. Populate those islands!

EDIT: There's one cute little touch people might not have noticed in this game. When your Miis play with the Wii U, the game they're playing is clearly Nintendo Land. Their movements and the accompanying sound effects mimic several Nintendo Land mini games. I've seen them playing the Metroid one, the Zelda one, and that Ninja throwing star one. It's usually more obvious when they're playing multiplayer.

They also do that Octopus game, that or people just dance in the background without remotes for fun. It sort of looks like they play Tomodachi Life on their 3DS, but I can't really tell.

I've got around 6 couples married now, with Waluigi and Nikki from Swapnote being the latest pair. Hoping that baby Genesis will grow up soon so I can see what the kids do.

• Locked thread