Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

pichupal posted:

How are they taking 3D pictures with a disposable camera? Technology is amazing!

Also, how many people have found favourite foods yet? My Phoenix Wright like Celery, and Brock likes Soda so far.

Lucina ended up liking Olives. That was a weird animation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

mabels big day posted:

I've got a lot of islanders!

Are Dr. Wily and Dr. Eggman Besties? Because they should be.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Well, I got Sakurai in the game now.

Everyone loves him, he's best friends with Ganondorf and Captain Falcon, and he has a Sombrero.

Well, everyone on my island has a sombrero, but that's beside the point.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Ghandi has a new hobby: Helping Master Roshi exercise.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
My island is getting really weird.

It's a full minute of weird groaning sounds in tune with the music.

A Kamen Rider has arrived on the Island. I wonder who it could be? That mask is just so...mysterious.

Also this is something that happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
So, the Judge from Ace Attorney told me he was having trouble with sleeping recently. Because of this, I decided to conduct a dream study. The results were...illuminating, to say the least.

This picture displays a miniature Dr. Gregory House, which displays his fear of death.

This image displays his knowledge that he is the only thing that sends people to jail or lets them free.

This one shows how much he likes cake.

No idea.

And this one shows that his favorite color is pink.

In conclusion, I have no idea what this accomplished.

• Locked thread