Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zfleeman
Mar 12, 2014

I wonder how you spell Tabasco.
I told my brother-in-law's Mii he shouldn't date my friend's real-life fiance, and his happiness meter turned into a sadness meter.

I pushed him on a swing for a few minutes, and he felt all better. Love is a fickle thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zfleeman
Mar 12, 2014

A couple of my favorites:

zfleeman
Mar 12, 2014

My Mii's dumb smile made this priceless to experience. Also, having the love triangle controversy play out when you're showing this game off to friends is a treat. We were all being idiots and yelling at the screen. Good game.

zfleeman
Mar 12, 2014

I'm not trying to pimp my own poo poo for any personal gain, but I made a little Tumblr to house some of my Tomodachi Life photos. After I upload and comment on the photos, I share it on my Facebook News Feed so all of my friends can see the wacky things they are doing in the game. They seem to enjoy it more than I think they'd care to admit.

If you all are interested in taking a peek at this creation, be my guest.

tomodachi.zfleeman.com

Be sure to click on the pictures for captions. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the {Photoset} tag when making Tumblr themes.

I also saved all of my Mii Maker faces to an SD card, uploaded them to my server, and made a random number script to pull up six random Mii faces on the page load. I like doing that stuff when making websites for some reason. It's cool to hit F5 over and over again.

zfleeman
Mar 12, 2014

These are fantastic. They make me want to actually take the time to go through that game. I swear I've started it seven different times, but haven't dedicated the appropriate amount of time to finish.

• Locked thread