Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bummey
May 26, 2004

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata

Ern Malley posted:

A04V VNHL 1DSL J2RH

I took this one. Thanks! I've been hoping to try this stupid game? before I buy it.

e: their download servers are bad.

Bummey fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Jun 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bummey
May 26, 2004

This is weird as gently caress. I bought it.

Bummey
May 26, 2004

Wow, some of these ara pretty drat good. I didn't know the mii maker was that versatile. It would be better if there were more Tomodachi-made QR codes that include the personality, etc. of the mii.

I should have bought this at a store. The rare time when Prime shipping is too slow.

Bummey fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Jun 10, 2014

Bummey
May 26, 2004

Diet Conan Doyle posted:

I actually had to buy a digital copy because all four stores I tried were sold out. The guy at Best Buy told me they only ordered five copies for the release.

But then you can't resell it when you burn out after a week of non-stop playing.... like I did with the Animal Crossing edition 3DS XL. :(

Bummey
May 26, 2004

Konjuro posted:

Welp.

(You're supposed to guess 2 items from the shadow)

Trick question: It's a puppy.

Bummey
May 26, 2004

UPS just delivered this stupid piece of poo poo. :woop: Here are two US demo codes.

A04K05NB2DX1F2NF

A04K0L0C0PPG9MYN

Bummey fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Jun 11, 2014

Bummey
May 26, 2004

Apple Jax posted:

Yep--Every single person who has played this game has experienced the same thing I have but with miis with different names. I feel like I'm listening to a script consisting of 10 sentences played over and over.

Yep. Oh well! It was weirdly entertaining while it lasted. If only the demo allowed you to do a few more things we'd know not to bother. I'm gonna dump this on craiglist in about a week and lose a few dollars at most.

Bummey
May 26, 2004

Silver Falcon posted:

Ya'll getting bored with the game obviously have not been doing enough rap battles!

That's Carl Sagan delivering a very apropos line. Unfortunately, Reggie beat him.

This one amused me.

So does the little dance the Miis do when their side wins. Miyamoto looks like he's going "Gangnam Style" over there!

Still not as funny as "Cats don't like you."

Do those things ever end? They take so long between lines that I just get bored of it after about a minute. In fact, I don't know if any of this game's scenes are supposed to end or if I'm supposed to click the back button to exit.

Bummey
May 26, 2004

Silver Falcon posted:

OK, so here's what happens when you let your husband mess around with your game for awhile:

Oh, this should be interesting.

:catstare:

This is the kind of stuff I can never find the motivation or desire to bother with, but I'm glad when other people do.

Tomodachi Life dot jpg

NEWS FLASH
"Daria Ducks were spotted doing <something I don't remember>"

Daria ducks? What the gently caress is a Dar-- :stare:

Bummey fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Jun 14, 2014

Bummey
May 26, 2004

Deviant posted:

What are the addresses even for?

I honestly have no loving clue. There doesn't appear to be any sort of Animal Crossing-like visiting or interactivity, not that there's anyone on one island that isn't on the other. Import/Export goods, maybe? But aren't those transferred via street pass?

e: Oh wait, can't you send one of your people to another person's island? Maybe it's for that. I don't know how to do it, though, and I haven't seen one of the many hand holdy tutorials mention it yet.

Bummey fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Jun 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bummey
May 26, 2004

curiousCat posted:

I have no idea how to use the download code to get the demo.

Go to the E Shop, tap Menu, then Redeem Download Code.

• Locked thread