Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Is there an IRC channel for people playing this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

I was about to enter the apartment of my husband's mii and he farted. I love this game already.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Anyone know what item I need to give a mii with a cold, and where I can acquire it?

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

If I gave a demo code and a friend and they decided to buy, how do I receive the special item?

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

glassyalabolas posted:

They receive the special item when they get the full version. They can give you a copy of it since they get 2 of them.

I thought you couldn't play together over wifi, and thus, not exchange items if not local to each other?

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

pichupal posted:

You can hold L or R to find out a Mii's relationships.

And in regards to getting the extra Panda Suit, item trades are local wireless only. If you care a lot about getting it, you could play your own demo before playing the game. I actually got a panda suit in store today by chance, so you might get it eventually anyways.

From what I'm reading you can eventually get the panda suit from normal gameplay. I gave my demo codes to friends back in my hometown who aren't local to me any more, so I'll just wait. :shrug:

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Has anyone had a traveler yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Someone Awful! posted:

Well maybe that's because you're not a Psychic-type, Bellsprout. Duh. :rolleyes:

I'm loving this. Solid Snake fell in love with Sailor Moon but got shot down hard, so he hooked her up with Luigi, instead, which went a lot better.

RMZXAnarchy posted:

In my game, not counting my self-insert I have the inner Sailor Senshi, Yu Narukami & Rise Kujikawa, Shinji Ikari and Asuka, and Lelouch.

I plan on adding a few more when I get home.

Mind sharing your sailor moon qr codes? I couldn't find much for them on the miicharacters site.

• Locked thread