Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
What does the demo actually let people do in this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Is there a way to import Miis from my friends list to my Mii Plaza (or the game itself) directly, or do I have to recreate them?

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Does the "child" toggle do anything other than forbid characters from dating? Am I missing hilarious cliche anime highschool shenanigans by only having adults?

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Rexroom posted:

Eh, I don't know. I've been playing Animal Crossing non-stop for one year now, and... well, I'm pretty much through with it. Same old routines day in day out blah blah blah. So I'm currently partial to Tomodachi Life at the moment, since it fills the gap nicely. It probably helps that I didn't expect the game to be anything but a random sit com simulator. (And you know how those are.)

I don't think you're alone in why you bought the game, people are just sad with the lack of that very thing in it. There's just very little content in the game! It's weird that every character is exactly the same, and reacts in the same way when you give them their favorite food, when you look in their belly ("Pretty Neat, Riiiiight?"), when they get coffee together, and pretty much everything else. I'd loving watch my friends have fights with Ganondorf or go on dates with Chrom forever, but it's the exact same thing every time. The same montage when someone plays matchmaker. The same response when I give them a new room. The same cutscene when they go to make new friends. No one has any personality beyond what the player arbitrarily attributes to them.

This would be fine (certainly not great, but I guess fine) if it were a budget game, but this poo poo costs $35. I had a few good laughs, but it just wasn't enough to justify the price tag, and I say this as someone who bought the game wanting exactly what you did.

• Locked thread