Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are puas human garbage
yea of course
i disagree
hmm...not sure op
goku
gas thread
View Results

• Locked thread
DareToSlack
Aug 24, 2006
I'm not gay, but $20 is $20.

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

On a side note, people saying that women over 35 or whatever are out of their sexual marketplace years or whatever weirdo term they used are literally saying that Katherine Heigl, Angelina Joile, and Mila Jovovich are unattractive ladies nobody wants to have sex with.

Which is quite silly tbh
It's a result of them being young and stupid with no real perspective yet. I'm quickly entering my thirties and women who would have registered as "past their prime" for me have started to look drat good over the last few years. Nevermind young girls, gimme a woman with some actual life experience to match my own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL

Benedick Cuckold posted:

Ha ha, I get it! You're pretending to be a PUA and use PUA logic, even though you are, in actual reality, a normal well-adjusted sexhaver!

I mean aside, from the fact that you're probably getting off on "ironically" talking down to that woman poster.

Lo stfu

Nog
May 15, 2006

Benedick Cuckold posted:

I mean aside, from the fact that you're probably getting off on "ironically" talking down to that woman poster.

this is known as "projection"

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

On a side note, people saying that women over 35 or whatever are out of their sexual marketplace years or whatever weirdo term they used are literally saying that Katherine Heigl, Angelina Joile, and Mila Jovovich are unattractive ladies nobody wants to have sex with.

Which is quite silly tbh

Unless I missed something there is 1 person saying that not multiple people. Also, that one person has never been near a woman in his life because he spends all day reading bad opinions on the internet. Don't really know if this is something worth arguing.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

REMOVE THREAD remove thread.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

goku

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

ripped0ff posted:

this is known as "projection"

you're only accusing me of projection because you yourself are projecting your own issues with projection onto me

i don't have a problem with you, I am OK. but you're treading on dangerous ground here now. i have powerful friends

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

quote this if you lost all your savings in the sexual market crash of 02

Zen Punk
Dec 26, 2005

interfaced
deregulate sex

a rising tide lifts all boners

Wasting
Apr 25, 2013

The next to go

Stoat posted:

quote this if you lost all your savings in the sexual market crash of 02

Mostly my retirement portfolio

Nibbles!
Jun 26, 2008

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

make australia great again as well please
What is the sexual market's stance on bitcoins? :henget:

Piano Maniac
Oct 10, 2011

Nibbles141 posted:

:holymoley: this thread is getting worse and worse.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Nibbles141 posted:

I bought a pussy mining rig but all I ended up with was some dry berries. :smith:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Nibbles141 posted:

this joke's done to death

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Spanish Manlove posted:

this joke's done to death

haha look at this dude laying down some sweet posting negs on a bitch. lol negs. negs! negs are a thing PUAs do. isn't it funny how PUAs treat women like objects? HB 10. Ha! just saying another PUA thing, you know me, i'm pretty wacky. grk. ack. hnghhhh. zergfluid is mentally ill and posts objectionable things based around a single obsessive theme. oh zergfluid, don't you know how messed up you are? here, let me tell you! pbththrrhbhththt. sexual marketplace! blowjob exchange rate! lol! bazinga!

*points to door*

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Benedick Cuckold posted:

haha look at this dude laying down some sweet posting negs on a bitch. lol negs. negs! negs are a thing PUAs do. isn't it funny how PUAs treat women like objects? HB 10. Ha! just saying another PUA thing, you know me, i'm pretty wacky. grk. ack. hnghhhh. zergfluid is mentally ill and posts objectionable things based around a single obsessive theme. oh zergfluid, don't you know how messed up you are? here, let me tell you! pbththrrhbhththt. sexual marketplace! blowjob exchange rate! lol! bazinga!

*points to door*

i might as well replace every post in this thread with this and no one would notice a difference

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
:gas:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

i thought you said to let these threads run their course?

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Spanish Manlove posted:

i thought you said to let these threads run their course?

some threads pop up just to spite the mods and others pop up because goons are unfunny and want to do the same jokes over and over

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

butplug accident posted:

some threads pop up just to spite the mods and others pop up because goons are unfunny and want to do the same jokes over and over

they seem to all be the same. over and over. again and again. it's groundhog day but with goonpinions on dicks balls and vaginas and how they fit together in this gay dying world of ours.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Benedick Cuckold posted:

*points to door*

are you trying to neg me?

b0red
Apr 3, 2013

Benedick Cuckold posted:

i don't have a problem with you, I am OK. but you're treading on dangerous ground here now. i have powerful friends

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Gas all threads, close this forum, call the police

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Actually lol what would mod forum reaction be if you gassed all threads on the first 5 pages of gbs

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Marxist Hobo posted:

Actually lol what would mod forum reaction be if you gassed all threads on the first 5 pages of gbs

"not enough"

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Marxist Hobo posted:

they'd be jealous they didn't have the balls to do it first

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
To be honest GBS was better when it was careposts about news stories. At least you'd accidentally learn something.

Reading GBS threads now is like having a hundred sweaty, hairy fatasses farting into your eyeballs.

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

The reality of it is, anybody who "doesn't age well" when they hit their 30's probably wasn't ever attractive to begin with. If youth is the only thing making you look good then you probably aren't that good-looking. And most people aren't.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Gas all the popular threads and sticky the shittiest ones. Sew chaos my friend.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
As a good metric, you should probably gas any thread I've ever posted in.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

butplug accident posted:

for someone who disdains mra culture, you lamewads sure are immersed in it. you are forever referring to phrases, beliefs, and events i've never heard of. it's like the internet is your window on the world. i visualize you as bearded beavis or buttheads who watch tv in order to find something to look down on. only there is you own banality exceeded

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Had sex yesterday, didn't read thread.

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013
As a sex haver, I...

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

butplug accident posted:

9000 year-old loli vampire. xie
m'lady

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
I'm starting to think for Zergfluid it's more than "if a woman's been with someone who isn't me for her 20's, she's used up." I think it's if a woman ever had sex even once she might as well be preggers cause she's used up then too. If true, probably built up issues mixed with Abstinence Only education would explain the mindset and MRAs/PEAS in general.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Sabel posted:

9000 year-old loli vampire. xie
m'lady

uguu~~~

Nog
May 15, 2006

King Vidiot posted:

To be honest GBS was better when it was careposts about news stories. At least you'd accidentally learn something.

this is a dumb opinion

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7-XSPRNBfU

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

Somebody post the patented 'Kash Kow" method. I can't find it anymore and that was my favorite way to trick women into having sex with me

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

thank you sabel-chan =^.^=

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013
Omg i just realized Zergfluid was posting ladder theory.

• Locked thread