Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are puas human garbage
yea of course
i disagree
hmm...not sure op
goku
gas thread
View Results

• Locked thread
Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
females.

:smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Nice shirt, where did you get it? The garbage?

Uh, anyway, want to go get some pancakes?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

d3c0y2 posted:

PUA's literally believe if you say something like "Oh god I find your snaggle tooth adorable" a women's brain will crash like a bootlegged copy of Windows ME and then you can fiddle with her bios to turn her into a blow job dispenser.

Don't forget invading personal space & weird touching. I think the idea is if you insult flatter a woman while attempting to touch her thighs that she will become uncomfortable & feel threatened by your alphaness which then will send all the blood from her brain into her ovaries.

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sabel posted:

Let's just get these out of the way.
http://kateharding.net/2009/10/08/g...ut-being-maced/
Be mindful of your physical presence around women. You might not realise it, but men make a lot of threatening gestures to women, even if they don't know they are doing it. Standing really close, leaning in really close, and making yourself look bigger by stretching or leaning are intimidating for a number of different physically and sexually aggressive reasons. This also includes being mindful of your outward actions when women are near, even if you aren't associating with them IE if you're walking behind a woman on the street and you've been behind her for more than two or three blocks, either speed up and overtake her or cross the street, because to her, you are possibly shadowing her and that is threatening.

I see we are now in E/N and this has become Mentally Ill Chat.

FYI: This is a crazy persons' blog talking crazy opinions.

Get Therapy.

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

GlennFinito posted:

I know men can be scary sometimes but this seems a bit much.

I made that point in the E/N thread and people started screaming at me because they agreed with her.

People be crazy yo.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Something I love about PUA though is how awkward & elaborate they are with their approach, it's like if you were eating at a restaurant & an amateur magician walked up to your table & started directly into a card trick.

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Something I love about PUA though is how awkward & elaborate they are with their approach, it's like if you were eating at a restaurant & an amateur magician walked up to your table & started directly into a card trick.

I had this happen. It was at a Cucina! Cucina!

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

I had this happen. It was at a Cucina! Cucina!

Well now imagine the magician made fun of your friends & tried to touch your swimsuit area & also he guessed the wrong card.

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Well now imagine the magician made fun of your friends & tried to touch your swimsuit area & also he guessed the wrong card.

That would be incredibly awkward.

I imagine he would also want just a tip.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
PUA.mp3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFzXcB8w_pU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

The Risk posted:

Can you summarize or bold the important patts of tbe OP? I dont feel like reading

quote:

Buy a hat.

Not just any hat. Buy a black fedora, in your size, as good as you can afford. Why, you ask?

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

loved basic so much I decided to stay
Just sneak nicotone patches onto her skin while around her, then when you leave her presence take them off, after a few weeks just stop putting the patches on her skin and stop talking to her, she'll go into withdrawls and think shes addicted to you.

Works like magic if shes not a smoker.

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
I just cant read that man and I dont know what a PUA is but based on the pictures this hardly seems like news man

Hollenhammer
Dec 6, 2005

Arian_Samurai posted:

Nice shirt, where did you get it? The garbage?

Uh, anyway, want to go get some pancakes?

toilet store

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

• Draw a hangman setup on your arm and put (_ _ _) _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ next to it
  • Tell a girl you will give her $100 dollars if she can beat you in hangman
  • Point to your arm and hand her the pen
  • Say "here's the catch, we're doing it with a ten digit number that you think of
  • maybe it would be convenient for you to use your phone number since you know it by heart - but it could be any number"
  • Play hangman
  • Over 99% of the time, you'll be able to guess her number, assuming that the hangman has 6 total parts (a head, body, 2 arms, 2 legs)
  • Sometimes she might give you some random number, but a lot of the time I think she'll just use hers - especially if she is into you even slightly

Here's some code to simulate the results of 100,000 trials in MatLab if you're interested. I was arguing about how effective this would be with a friend - the answer is better than 99%! That means even if you offer the $100 for beating you, you will still pay less than a dollar on average every time you use this.

code:
n = 100000;
wins = 0;
for trials = 1:n
her_number = randi([0 9],1,10);
already_guessed = zeros(1,10);
already_guessed = already_guessed+10;
hung = 0;
winner = 0;
while hung < 6
guess = randi([0 9]);
if ~isempty(already_guessed(already_guessed==10))
while ~isempty(already_guessed(already_guessed==guess))
guess = randi([0 9]);
end
end
is_it_right = her_number(her_number == guess);
if ~isempty(is_it_right)
her_number(her_number == guess) = 10;
else
hung = hung+1;
end
win = (her_number(her_number==10));
if length(win) == 10
winner = 1;
end
already_guessed(1,guess+1) = guess;
end
if winner == 1
wins = wins+1;
end
end
total_wins = wins
total_trials = n
success_rate = total_wins/total_trials

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
LOOK AT insightful post
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post

Pawn 17 posted:

• Draw a hangman setup on your arm and put (_ _ _) _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ next to it
  • Tell a girl you will give her $100 dollars if she can beat you in hangman
  • Point to your arm and hand her the pen
  • Say "here's the catch, we're doing it with a ten digit number that you think of
  • maybe it would be convenient for you to use your phone number since you know it by heart - but it could be any number"
  • Play hangman
  • Over 99% of the time, you'll be able to guess her number, assuming that the hangman has 6 total parts (a head, body, 2 arms, 2 legs)
  • Sometimes she might give you some random number, but a lot of the time I think she'll just use hers - especially if she is into you even slightly

Here's some code to simulate the results of 100,000 trials in MatLab if you're interested. I was arguing about how effective this would be with a friend - the answer is better than 99%! That means even if you offer the $100 for beating you, you will still pay less than a dollar on average every time you use this.

code:
n = 100000;
wins = 0;
for trials = 1:n
her_number = randi([0 9],1,10);
already_guessed = zeros(1,10);
already_guessed = already_guessed+10;
hung = 0;
winner = 0;
while hung < 6
guess = randi([0 9]);
if ~isempty(already_guessed(already_guessed==10))
while ~isempty(already_guessed(already_guessed==guess))
guess = randi([0 9]);
end
end
is_it_right = her_number(her_number == guess);
if ~isempty(is_it_right)
her_number(her_number == guess) = 10;
else
hung = hung+1;
end
win = (her_number(her_number==10));
if length(win) == 10
winner = 1;
end
already_guessed(1,guess+1) = guess;
end
if winner == 1
wins = wins+1;
end
end
total_wins = wins
total_trials = n
success_rate = total_wins/total_trials

yes in my experience girls really dig hung men

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Anansi The Spider posted:

Just sneak nicotone patches onto her skin while around her, then when you leave her presence take them off, after a few weeks just stop putting the patches on her skin and stop talking to her, she'll go into withdrawls and think shes addicted to you.

Works like magic if shes not a smoker.

Lol sounds like a god drat horror movie where she lifts up her shirt in the restroom and sees a patch on her body

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

quote:

Buy a hat.

Not just any hat. Buy a black fedora, in your size, as good as you can afford. Why, you ask?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4QBRgyitFs

I see we are now in E/N and this has become Mentally Ill Chat.

FYI: This is a crazy persons' blog talking crazy opinions.

Get Therapy.
Anybody who takes that poo poo seriously shouldn't be talking to women anyway.

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

I made that point in the E/N thread and people started screaming at me because they agreed with her.

People be crazy yo.
Statistics prove that women are much more likely to be harmed by men than women, though. Maybe the ladies should up their violence game, imo.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

I'm glad of Elliot Roger.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
is manosphere really a word they use unironically? that alone is enough to make me think that all PUAs on the internet are just one guy, insanely busy as he desperately tries to keep up the facade of being an entire movement until he flops into his bed at the end of a hard day and laughs himself to sleep

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sabel posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4QBRgyitFs

Anybody who takes that poo poo seriously shouldn't be talking to women anyway.

I agree. This is the problem with the internet though. Even idiots get an audience.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/05/29/elliot-rodger-sexual-entitlement-father-abandonment-and-the-anti-boy-therapy-culture/

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I knew I could ignore that website when, at the top, it says as a link "The Sixteen Commandment of Poon"

Jesus Christ.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

nice i like it epic blog sabel where do i subscripe

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

I knew I could ignore that website when, at the top, it says as a link "The Sixteen Commandment of Poon"

Jesus Christ.
Its pretty bad.

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sabel posted:

Its pretty bad.

XIV. gently caress her good

gently caress her like it’s your last gently caress. And hers. gently caress her so good, so hard, so wantonly, so profligately that she is left a quivering, sparking mass of shaking flesh and sex fluids. Drain her of everything, then drain her some more. Kiss her all over, make love to her all night, and hold her close in the morning. Own her body, own her gratitude, own her love. If you don’t know how, learn to give her squirting orgasms.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

gently caress her like it’s your last gently caress. And hers. gently caress her so good, so hard, so wantonly, so profligately that she is left a quivering, sparking mass of shaking flesh and sex fluids. Drain her of everything, then drain her some more. Kiss her all over, make love to her all night, and hold her close in the morning. Own her body, own her gratitude, own her love. If you don’t know how, learn to give her squirting orgasms.

quote:

profligately

prof·li·gate
ˈpräfligət,-ləˌgāt
adjective
recklessly extravagant or wasteful in the use of resources.

:crossarms:

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
reminder that many PUAs consider getting a girl's number "a successful sarge", while really giving their number is what they do to get rid of an annoying weirdo

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

prof·li·gate
ˈpräfligət,-ləˌgāt
adjective
recklessly extravagant or wasteful in the use of resources.

:crossarms:

I think he was using it as a noun, which means licentious: "promiscuous and unprincipled in sexual matters."

Edit: Which is still a stretch.

He needs to stop using the Synonyms tool in word.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Don't forget invading personal space & weird touching. I think the idea is if you insult flatter a woman while attempting to touch her thighs that she will become uncomfortable & feel threatened by your alphaness which then will send all the blood from her brain into her ovaries.

Lots of people are really dumb and crazy, so it probably works on some people?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Look at photo, think about what's going on, then scroll down and skim comments to gaze into the warped mind of a PUA.
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/07/28/why-game-is-worth-more-than-a-billion-dollars/

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
Just a reminder that PUAs literally argue that girls saying "no" is just a "poo poo test", and "it's ok" to just go ahead and rape her.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
LOOK AT insightful post
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post

JetsGuy posted:

Just a reminder that PUAs literally argue that girls saying "no" is just a "poo poo test", and "it's ok" to just go ahead and rape her.

so?

b0red
Apr 3, 2013

Lol those comments are delusional

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

newreply.php posted:

reminder that many PUAs consider getting a girl's number "a successful sarge", while really giving their number is what they do to get rid of an annoying weirdo

hahahahaha

these guys are hosed up man

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

JetsGuy posted:

It was a thing I had to do
It was a message from below
It was a messy situation
It was desire for a girl

I'm not a wanker or a banker
I'm not afraid to take a risk
It is the thing females ask for
When they convey the opposite

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Sabel posted:

Look at photo, think about what's going on, then scroll down and skim comments to gaze into the warped mind of a PUA.
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/07/28/why-game-is-worth-more-than-a-billion-dollars/

So is the idea that if you're a billionaire but you still have to carry beer & talk to your wife while she carries a sheet cake then you've failed as a man? I assume the correct scenario would involve her carrying the beer & the sheetcake while sucking his dick while the other woman carries him aloft on her shoulders?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Trixie Hardcore posted:

So is the idea that if you're a billionaire but you still have to carry beer & talk to your wife while she carries a sheet cake then you've failed as a man? I assume the correct scenario would involve her carrying the beer & the sheetcake while sucking his dick while the other woman carries him aloft on her shoulders?

I do have my wife shave my balls and "undercarriage".

I call it "shaving the gorilla" and make gorilla noises while she is doing it.

• Locked thread