Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i was going to rebuy plat but why bother since nothing works on this poo poo website

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
its hosed up, but I won't notice it anymore after a solid posting session.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
hey here's a message to anyone reading this:

you're a human being

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Do the forums have aids? Is that why nothing works good and everything is so gay?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i was thinking about buying an av today but then i bought a pack of cigarettes instead and now i cant afford an av.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Soup du Jour posted:

i read you dumb faggots posting but dont because: I am bad at posting

the only way to become good at posting is to just post and get owned a few times. youll always be bad unless you try... you have to let yourself be vulnerable

Barco Fiesta
May 26, 2009

a fantasy of olives
its really gay in here. like a lot of people were really aggressive about wanting to look at the dicks

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

its really gay in here. like a lot of people were really aggressive about wanting to look at the dicks

tbf some of thsoe were excellent throbbing turgid members

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

THS posted:

the only way to become good at posting is to just post and get owned a few times. youll always be bad unless you try... you have to let yourself be vulnerable

you also have to PM an established neo-gibbis poster with dick pics if you want to be accepted

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
*lies in wait for vulnerable new posters*

Barco Fiesta
May 26, 2009

a fantasy of olives
i was particularly fond of the butthole myself

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
when there are less than 300 people browsing I'll stop posting here :toxx: we can do this

pinchofginger
Nov 7, 2009
Fallen Rib
I read, not post because I don't want to give THS another chance to tell me that hes gay in the third post of my threads.

PS Im gay

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

hasn't anyone told you that gbs 1.4 is 100% straight women

transwomen

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gently caress the ROW posted:

when there are less than 300 people browsing I'll stop posting here :toxx: we can do this

just wait till chik-fil-a is doing a free sandwich day and check GBS then

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

everyone needs to DO THEIR PART to make GBS 1.4 the posting palace in which we all deserve to reside

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

a creepy colon posted:

July 11th aka nation free small-as-poo poo slurpee day is on the horizon, so that's another day you can be assured this will be a ghost town

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

a creepy colon posted:

Hmm well, are they doing one soon though because I'm hungry as poo poo haha

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

THS posted:

ty for the advice

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
What I want right now is some popeyes chicken, but with raisin canes sauce.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Miltank posted:

im in a position to make that happen right now for myself, owned.

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

i am looking for a posting apprentice so i may pass on my craft

all wallflowers are welcome to pm me for details

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Thrill Cosby posted:

i am looking for a posting apprentice so i may pass on my craft

all wallflowers are welcome to pm me for details

will you accept a posting journeyman exiled from his e-village for crimes of the cyberflesh

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Fandyien posted:

will you accept a posting journeyman exiled from his e-village for crimes of the cyberflesh

yes but be prepared to unlearn all you have been taught. youll also get a tattoo (on rear end or dick)

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Miltank posted:

I need some canes in my life, it's been way too long since I last had it. maybe I'll go get some today

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Thrill Cosby posted:

yes but be prepared to unlearn all you have been taught. youll also get a tattoo (on rear end or dick)

Philosophical question: would the best poster get a tattoo of a dick on their rear end or of an rear end on their dick? Think about it.

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
Lately I just haven't been in a very postish mood. The weather's great, and sometimes I just have to leave the house. Ride the bike, go thrinfting, pet dogs, observe buttockses, so my post count just kinda slogs along.
I'd post more threads, but there's isn't much that I give a poo poo about to expend the time and effort. It'd be unbearable to watch my special little thread get all shitted up, so I just post from thread to thread, dabbing poo hither & thither; sometimes posting a picture or video that's barely relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHN6AViJAvI

I'll take a dickbutt tatt to the face, please

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i started out as a bad scrub-tier poster but look at me now - gay and still really bad

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

THS posted:

i started out as a bad scrub-tier poster but look at me now - gay and still really bad

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Thrill Cosby posted:

ill get one of those ones what makes ur cock look like an elephant trunk

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Fandyien posted:

i was thinking about buying an av today but then i bought a pack of cigarettes instead and now i cant afford an av.

what av do you want i'll buy it for you

is what i'd say if not for the fact that i am worried you will get lung cancer :ohdear:

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013
I mostly post when I poop. I am not very regular.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

THS posted:

ur alright in my book

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Welcome, to GBS

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Fandyien posted:

ill get one of those ones what makes ur cock look like an elephant trunk

Welcome.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

a creepy colon posted:

i just bought it

change it from that creepy pedo poo poo or it's a ban

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

THS posted:

to anyone reading this is not true. you are at your peak posting potential when you start posting in gbs and you just get worse from there

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Ilikedirt and zoomdog are consistently funny IMHO

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Ferid posted:

what av do you want i'll buy it for you

is what i'd say if not for the fact that i am worried you will get lung cancer :ohdear:

buy me this and ill quit smoking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrumpleOrz
Feb 12, 2014

Perhaps you have not been to the *Playground*.
The *Playground* is for Taalo and for Orz, but *Campers* can go.
It more fun than several.
You can go there for too much fun.
FINE, I'LL POST. STOP YELLING AT ME.

• Locked thread