Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
here's my team:

-hitler (inglourious basterds)
-judas (last temptation)
-stalin (stalin)
-babe (babe)
-caligula (caligula)
-the devil (legend)
-nebuchadnezzar (slaves of babylon)

good luck losers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Arkane posted:

For instance, if we were doing a historical people draft...the #1 overall pick might be Jesus and the #2 overall maybe Julius Caesar or George Washington or Karl Marx or whatever. If we were doing a TV character draft, the #1 pick might be Walter White with Omar from The Wire #2 or Homer Simpson or something. It's just a free-for-all with no rules or singular goal...draft who you think is the best and argue over it. Then at the end, vote for the best one.

Surely it would be Augustus Caesar, and not Julius. :rolleyes:

Edit: Sign me up for your draft.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Arkane posted:

Alright, you in Vargs?

Please put me in your list of teams.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
my pick

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
this doll from A Haunted House 2

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
fight me.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
this guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
since i dont care about rules and love to post, my next pick is jeff bridges corpse from tideland.

• Locked thread