Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Arkane posted:

Probably gonna close this thread and start a new one if we get this draft rolling, as this one is getting poo poo up purdy good.

You will do no such thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
What the gently caress, I'm in. Sure. I'll post my team tonight when I'm good and drunk.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
This is such a beautiful dumb trainwreck, I love it.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
I'll take Robbie the Robot from Forbidden Planet, because he is a robot that can synthesize alcohol, and because I literally just woke up and that's the first character I thought of.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
I was actually considering making an inatimate object team entirely out of cars I liked.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

penismightier posted:

I just want to point out to the esteemed gentleman with Air Bud that Atticus Finch kills a dog.

Ain't nothing in the rulebook says a dog can't kill a mockingbird.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

penismightier posted:

I'm gonna amass a team of just dog killers.

Next pick Rorshach.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Gatts posted:

Man, 8 slots are not enough for what I'm doing. :( This is fun though. I kinda regret my first pick in light of what I'm doing but this should still work. It sucks leaving out awesome characters.

I JUST came up with my theme, and Robby does not fit at all. So it's gonna be "Everyone in this theme plus Robbie"

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Team Vargo, in an upset that shocks everyone, passes on Johnny Manziel and chooses....

The Rubber Shark that steals Woody's hat from Toy Story

Look at him.

He's Woody.

Howdy howdy howdy.

Sex Haver 40K, your move.

Vargo fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Jun 10, 2014

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
I'll post my next pick later tonight, but here's a hint: You're hosed.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
It's the third round, and Team Vargo has been making some bold claims, promising a whopper of a pick, and as we step up to the podium, it's...

Car Rental Attendant from Planes Trains and Automobiles

I told you you were hosed.

Or well, she did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

jimcunningham posted:

Sorry at work. My selection is...

Driver from Drive.

Strong silent and deadly.