Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

I've never had an account with Wells Fargo, but I'm about to walk in to one and make them give me $800 in cold hard cash for nothing in return. Don't believe me? Stay tuned...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron

Funnypost Collabo posted:

I've never had an account with Wells Fargo, but I'm about to walk in to one and make them give me $800 in cold hard cash for nothing in return. Don't believe me? Stay tuned...

:eyepop:

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i feel like if you explained it this way in court instead of saying i robbed them it might hold up

WindmillSlayer

Oh no!

deep dish peat moss

I'm getting ready to leave my house to do this. let's see what happens

cuntman.net

remember to ask politely and say please

deep dish peat moss

I'm only going to be polite the first time I ask.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

please complete this sentence "you employee of wells fargo will give me $800 because __________"

deep dish peat moss

I don't want to spoil anything, Bo Pep.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Bo-Pepper posted:

please complete this sentence "you employee of wells fargo will give me $800 because __________"

Im a nice dude abd i deserve it, please

Hopefully?:ohdear:

google THIS

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i'm just afraid you won't be able to reveal any information from the pokey

deep dish peat moss

I'm leaving my house right now to do this. Here goes nothing, or everything, depending on your perspective.

Eye of Widesauron

I'm leaving my house right now to do this. Here goes nothing, or everything, depending on your perspective.

Can you work in

"IM HERBERT MOOOOOOON"

somehow?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

This reminds me of the time I went to my brother's bank to cash a check he had written to me even though I did not have an account at said bank.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
OP should make this a toxx challenge.

I bet he has some sort of check or something he intends to cash. Maybe a savings bond.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

does this count as a meltdown?!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

yesterday i had an old man bout with technology when i went to deposit a check the new atm's at the bank

there were no envelopes so i went down the block to the corner store and purchased an envelope for twenty five cents and was flabbergasted to find out upon my return to the atm that it didn't need envelopes at all that it just sucked in your check naked and unadorned boy that made me nervous

no one gave me $800 at any point

google THIS

Angry Fish posted:

I bet he has some sort of check or something he intends to cash. Maybe a savings bond.

:colbert: if he gives them a check that scratches the "nothing in return" part

deep dish peat moss

Angry Fish posted:

I said for nothing in return... I'm almost there now.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

I said for nothing in return... I'm almost there now.

should we call the cops?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bo-Pepper posted:

yesterday i had an old man bout with technology when i went to deposit a check the new atm's at the bank

there were no envelopes so i went down the block to the corner store and purchased an envelope for twenty five cents and was flabbergasted to find out upon my return to the atm that it didn't need envelopes at all that it just sucked in your check naked and unadorned boy that made me nervous

no one gave me $800 at any point

your story confuses and frightens me, Bo-Pep.

deep dish peat moss

You can leave that up to them, if they should deem it necessary.

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
op a loan is not nothing in return sorry to say

deep dish peat moss

That's exactly why it's not a loan!

deep dish peat moss

All can be explained, in time...

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
receiving a wire

deep dish peat moss

I don't think anyone could hope to guess

Looke

you're about to collect your pimpin money from a hoe outside the bank

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
you own the bank

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Jun 28, 2014

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bank has a free $800 for all weed addicts clause.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
He's about to pull out his weiner and the teller would be so impressed that she'll give him the $800 to come to her male stripper party.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Angry Fish posted:

He's about to pull out his weiner and the teller would be so impressed that she'll give him the $800 to come to her male stripper party.

ladies we're at the county fair and i'm selling a hog

ZebTM

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Bank has a free $800 for all weed addicts clause.

this was mandated by obama in the terms of the bailout

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
wow, thanks obama

Eye of Widesauron

Arnold of Soissons posted:

wow, thanks obama

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

op's face down on the floor with a cop's knee in his back atm

deep dish peat moss

Wells Fargo did not give me $800, but they did mail me a check for $350. Today was not a success.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

I had a $900 401k account thru an old employer 5+ years ago and I quit that job, then they sold my 401k to Wells Fargo who zeroed the balanced a few months later and refused to talk to me when I called them, because they said I had no account with them. About a year after that I got a letter in the mail saying that they had mailed me a check with my 401k cash in it, but I never got it so I went in to a branch office and they told me they had no record of me and I did not have an account with them. Now several years later I found the letter they sent me telling me I never cashed my check. I talked to 2 bankers today who told me I didn't exist and didn't have an account with them until I eventually talked to the manager who called their 401k division who "confirmed" that they had sent me a check and that to get a new one I needed to fill out a form and get it notorized so I did that and they fed me some bullshit about how because of such and such regulations the amount has dropped from $860 to $350 and that a new check has been sent.

Then I went to Bank of America and closed my account b/c I refuse to ever use a bank again in my life.

• Locked thread