Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Funnypost Collabo posted:

I had a $900 401k account thru an old employer 5+ years ago and I quit that job, then they sold my 401k to Wells Fargo who zeroed the balanced a few months later and refused to talk to me when I called them, because they said I had no account with them. About a year after that I got a letter in the mail saying that they had mailed me a check with my 401k cash in it, but I never got it so I went in to a branch office and they told me they had no record of me and I did not have an account with them. Now several years later I found the letter they sent me telling me I never cashed my check. I talked to 2 bankers today who told me I didn't exist and didn't have an account with them until I eventually talked to the manager who called their 401k division who "confirmed" that they had sent me a check and that to get a new one I needed to fill out a form and get it notorized so I did that and they fed me some bullshit about how because of such and such regulations the amount has dropped from $860 to $350 and that a new check has been sent.

Then I went to Bank of America and closed my account b/c I refuse to ever use a bank again in my life.

What a disappointing end.

I use USAA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
credit unions

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
you got me this av so now can i have the 350 dollars b/c you give stuff to me? thx in advance

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

ask for a 3ds too

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
ok can i have 3ds too?

deep dish peat moss

Illegal Carrot posted:

credit unions

Yeah I'm moving to one

deep dish peat moss

I already promised the 3ds to r-types neph...

beer pal

Illegal Carrot posted:

credit unions

Looke

hide your cash in your mattress

deep dish peat moss

Looke posted:

hide your cash in your mattress

I knew a guy who did this until someone found out about it + broke in and shot him and took it

Looke

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Illegal Carrot posted:

credit unions

• Locked thread