Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Persona non grata
Apr 25, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZZywre61X4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master
Reagan threw all the mentally-ill out on the street, then his brain turned to applesauce. Poetic justice is real.

karlor
Apr 15, 2014

:911::ussr::911::ussr:
:ussr::911::ussr::911:
College Slice

:2bong::master::2bong:

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Persona non grata
Apr 25, 2010

redstormpopcorn posted:

Reagan threw all the mentally-ill out on the street, then his brain turned to applesauce. Poetic justice is real.

Yeah, Reagan sure got his. 93 years of accomplishments, sculpting the world according to his ideology and enjoying his youth as a playboy actor. Take that!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i love that painting b/c theres no way that poker game wouldnt be tense and miserable as hell. dick nixon would probably take all those other shitbirds for all they're worth.

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master

Persona non grata posted:

Yeah, Reagan sure got his. 93 years of accomplishments, sculpting the world according to his ideology and enjoying his youth as a playboy actor. Take that!

If we knew then what we do now, he'd have been shuffled into a quiet golf-and-cocktails retirement in '68.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

is bill in the backroom getting his d sucked off?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
liddy! liddy get my loving car! you wont believe what they tried to do to me in there, liddy. they made me sit at a table with the rouged hollywood human being and listen to him talk about fighting communism. i dont deserve that, liddy. i brought down loving alger hiss and they made me sit with the man who thinks hes hot poo poo because he dropped dime on lauren bacall!

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

butplug accident posted:

John Wayne was a fag.

The Hell he was!

Cosmic Web
Jan 11, 2005

"Stand and deliver, that my hamster might have a better look at you!"
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q93XHjsiMd4&t=98s

:lol:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

BadLlama posted:

is bill in the backroom getting his d sucked off?

bill's in the next room ahving an even more awkward pool game

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

oh hes behind everyone there getting sucked off by a hidden babe bill owns

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

lmao is that loving andrew jackson across from a black president?

loving ownage

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Xaris posted:

lmao is that loving andrew jackson across from a black president?

loving ownage

lol

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/222375/ronald-reagan-was-a-corporate-sellout-who-hated-poor-people/

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
where did these come from because that is some seriously funny poo poo but i can't tell if thats intentional or they just threw all the (D)s in one room.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
http://www.eleganthorsepictures.com/thomas-callin-the-red.html

if the rest of his paintings are anything to go by, this dude does not have the faintest lick of irony in his soul and probably genuinely does not get why that painting is hilarious

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i hope marco rubio wins the presidency so andy thomas will paint a picture of him and teddy roosevelt playing basketball or something while laughing wholesomely

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

http://www.eleganthorsepictures.com/thomas-callin-the-red.html

if the rest of his paintings are anything to go by, this dude does not have the faintest lick of irony in his soul and probably genuinely does not get why that painting is hilarious

haha im almost tempted to buy a large copy of that and get that framed because it's that good

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master

quote:

...in all likelihood, being cuckolded by Frank Sinatra.

There's the 1.4 angle.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
Welcome to MarlboroReagan Country.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
who was reagans dick cheney he seems like an old stupid hick that is really dumb. probably sucked jake gyllenhals dick

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
rip

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Every man who was in show business at any point between 1940 and 1980 got cucked by Sinatra. That's just how things worked back then.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Fishy Joe posted:

who was reagans dick cheney he seems like an old stupid hick that is really dumb. probably sucked jake gyllenhals dick

bush sr

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Chris Christie posted:

Or denounce Reagan over interventionist foreign policy moves and the resulting deaths while ignoring that little skirmish Kennedy/LBJ started in Vietnam.

I wonder if Reagan and George W. Bush combined could be blamed for even 1/4 the number of deaths as Kennedy/LBJ.

The Saint Reagan myth is stupid redneck bull poo poo, but not nearly as stupid as thinking he's a worse President than guys responsible for more death and destruction abroad and less improvement for the plight of the working poor at home just because he had an (R) behind his name and they had (D)s.

He just a guy, better than some, worse than others. People who think he belongs on Rushmore or belongs in hell are idiots.

What about his attitudes towards gays, response to the AIDS crisis, and the massive increases in incarceration rates and ramping up of the drug war? You're basically a libertarian right? His extreme theocratic bent and drug warrior stance is about as far from libertarianism as possible.

MaxxBot fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Jun 5, 2014

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

baw posted:

i forgot to include a poll, because i was so pissed off! please select an option

was reagan a worthless poo poo

1) yea
2) i disagree op because i'm a worthless poo poo
3) hmm...not sure op

what about goku

baw
Nov 5, 2008

gently caress goku

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
are you reagan reincarnated on something awful?

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

baw posted:

gently caress goku

goku died for all of us baw. even you. more than once.

karlor
Apr 15, 2014

College Slice

baw
Nov 5, 2008

i hate that picture for two reasons!

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I like how conservatives think he was Jesus when he was massively in favor of gun control lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

this

Misandrist Duck
Oct 22, 2012

RIP ts12

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Chris Christie posted:

He just a guy, better than some, worse than others. People who think he belongs on Rushmore or belongs in hell are idiots.

yeah, turning the mentally ill out onto the streets is just some regular guy stuff

• Locked thread