Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

GingerR posted:

Our newest dog has chewed the wires to the phone line. Thankfully, we don't have a land line. She's dug sooo many holes in our backyard :/ And climbs all over DS's playset, so it's incredibly muddy :(

ToddF posted:

During the first 3 months with him, he tore up all of the linoleum on our back porch/mudroom area (granted, it was ugly, but it was better than what we were left with), tore up the walls out there, ripped down and shredded the curtains out there, and completely destroyed two antique armchairs. All of that was in addition to gnawing holes in several towels, blankets, and sweatshirts. Oh, and he dug holes, huge ones, all over the backyard.

ChadDB posted:

My mother in law passed soon after we got our puppy, followed shortly thereafter by our cat and two of our elderly neighbors. By the time we figured out it was the dog, he had begun culling our children. The rescue center never told us this could be an issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Lol if you are such a whipped beta that you can't keep a puppy from demolishing your antique filled moms basement.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ChadDB posted:

My mother in law passed soon after we got our puppy, followed shortly thereafter by our cat and two of our elderly neighbors. By the time we figured out it was the dog, he had begun culling our children. The rescue center never told us this could be an issue.

spooky but kind of cute

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

vicious little fuckers

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Everything loves bacon

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

quote:

read this as "by the time we figured out it was the dog, WE had begun culling our children" and it was much darker

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

TerryM posted:

I never knew puppies could be racist or commit arson on such a devastating scale

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
here's my awesome puppy, mods can close the thread now

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

here's my awesome puppy, mods can close the thread now

I don't mean to offend you, but this dog is poo poo

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Aesop Poprock posted:

I don't mean to offend you, but this dog is poo poo

hope u die

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
when puppy attacks u

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
there's nothing that rips families to shreds faster than a pack of wild dogs

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

TammyW posted:

By the time we realized our puppy had stolen my husbands passwords and cc #s he had already become an LF superstar and spent thousands on buying red custom titles for his adversaries

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

bad doggy

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

this is my dog, his name is Franky. this is my dog Franky and he's sick

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

soviet space dog owns

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

This is not my dog; my dog is pretty dead iirc

The day we brought our mastador puppy home she liquid-poo poo:

• In my lap
  • In her water bowl
  • Underneath every couch/chair
  • In my mother's jacuzzi/bathtub

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax
him name hopkin green dog

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

best dog gif.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
i dont want the responsibiltiy of a dog you know? its like a whole other life that depends on you thats why I do heroin

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
my daughter and i bought the puppy home thinking it would be a cute distraction from tge devastating loss of her mother. little did we know we were fostering history's greatest rapist

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

TammyN posted:

At first Skittles was a lovely little puppy, but until then I had never heard of Carcosa or the a Yellow King

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i brought a dog home from mexico and what do you know it was just a huge diseased rat . well i tell yoiu what boy was there pie on my face.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Ilikedirt posted:

my daughter and i bought the puppy home thinking it would be a cute distraction from tge devastating loss of her mother. little did we know we were fostering history's greatest rapist

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i always laff at this gif because that dude is getting what he deserves

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
at first we thought little tobias (6 weeks old retriever puppy) had a little digging problem. by the end of our first week with him he had dug up our entire backyard garden, and TWO entire shrubs (which he also defiantly chewed up). just when we thought it couldnt get any worse, we discovered the mass graves.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Ilikedirt posted:

at first we thought little tobias (6 weeks old retriever puppy) had a little digging problem. by the end of our first week with him he had dug up our entire backyard garden, and TWO entire shrubs (which he also defiantly chewed up). just when we thought it couldnt get any worse, we discovered the mass graves.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Fenderbender
Oct 10, 2003

You have the right to remain silent.

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

everything according to nature is just and good

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW