Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird

by zen death robot
so you know at halloween when you feel spaghetti and they tell you its brains ? well, i like to keep pretending even when i'm eating it :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disco_Bandit
hehe that's funny op

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.
mosm spaghetti lol

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
be careful because eating brains can cause a prion disease that is irreversable and incurable. You'll die a horrible death as your brain shuts down, being overrun and overcrowded by misfolded proteins.

weird

by zen death robot
hot dogs look like tall guys in coats, so can you figure out what it looks like when there's ketchup all down the front of that little guy ? you can bet that's what i'm thinking about when i'm at a barbecue

cruft

Angry Fish posted:

be careful because eating brains can cause a prion disease that is irreversable and incurable. You'll die a horrible death as your brain shuts down, being overrun and overcrowded by misfolded proteins.

Prions are seriously cool, have you ever read Ice Nine?

I mean except for the part where they kill you by eating your brain, and there's no cure. That's not very cool.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

cruft posted:

Prions are seriously cool, have you ever read Ice Nine?

I mean except for the part where they kill you by eating your brain, and there's no cure. That's not very cool.

I have not read ice nine, but prions absolutely terrify me. All it takes is a few dozen prions in the food supply...

cruft

Angry Fish posted:

I have not read ice nine, but prions absolutely terrify me. All it takes is a few dozen prions in the food supply...

The blood/brain barrier is pretty good but yeah, they're like a crazy science fiction plot but in real life.

You should read Ice Nine, it's about prions but for water.

cuntman.net

cruft

Anyway when I eat broccoli I like to pretend they're oak trees and I'm GIANT

dogcrash truther
Another cool trick is when you eat a witches eyeballs, pretend they're grapes

cruft

dogcrash truther posted:

Another cool trick is when you eat a witches eyeballs, pretend they're grapes

dogcrash truther
:witch:

beer pal

i was very surprised the first time someone gave me ladyfingers because my mom used to make them a very different way

i am he

you can also put witches fingeerrs on to your own fingers and pretend they're bugles snacks for another witch/food based cool trick

The Science of Suck
The coolest food trick you personally could do, op, is not eating until you're too delirious/dead to post

bog pixie

i have a cookie tray of tiny smiling ghosts, but i use it for ice instead and all my ice cubes are happy ghosts and they slowly melt away forever

bog pixie

make an ice tray mold in the shape of your worst enemy's visage, then invite em over and let them drink their own melting face

cuntman.net

Ectral posted:

make an ice tray mold in the shape of your worst enemy's visage, then invite em over and let them drink their own melting face

bog pixie

if they realize just be like haha no...no...that is bill clinton you son of a bitch, drink it.

bog pixie

the problem is i dont really have any enemies

weird

by zen death robot
god drat ectral

bog pixie

i went too far

weird

by zen death robot
in a good way, i mean

dogcrash truther

Ectral posted:

Ectral posted:

if they realize just be like haha no...no...that is bill clinton you son of a bitch, drink it.

bog pixie

i went exactly far enough

dogcrash truther
throw a sausage to a dog, to keep it quiet

beer pal

a good tip if you get all teary eyed from cutting onions is to cut them with your eyes closed. also do it really fast so you limit your exposure time.

i am he

a fun prank to play on your friends and enemies is to trick them into eating raw cauliflower, as its rather dry and bland

bog pixie

i am he posted:

a fun prank to play on your friends and enemies is to trick them into eating raw cauliflower, as its rather dry and bland

cauliflower is really good. or did i fall for it??? im so confused now.

i am he

Ectral posted:

cauliflower is really good. or did i fall for it??? im so confused now.

:troll:

AKRON HEAT
you know whats really good. jello.

dogcrash truther
Jello is made from hooves so if a horse kick you in the head that's the same as a lot of jello

AKRON HEAT
a hores eat scarlet jo hanson's foot off

dogcrash truther
Check it out [does a 720 kickflip on a Doritos™ Jacked Enchilada Supreme] Cool food trick.

cuntman.net

sometimes you are forced to eat human flesh but there are not a lot of recipes for it. a good trick is to find recipes with pork and replace it with human flesh because they taste the same

cruft

dogcrash truther posted:

Jello is made from hooves so if a horse kick you in the head that's the same as a lot of jello

It's made from something more gross than hooves.

You know that thing you do with an orange slice? If you do it with a half a grapefruit it drives the ladies wild.

joke_explainer

Prion diseases are completely bizarre. One strange misfolded protein and it reproduces just by coming into contact with the other proteins, self-replicating. Those proteins come into contact with other proteins, and they keep loving each other up until huge parts of your brain look like a ruined kitchen sponge. And it totally bypasses the machinery of self replication as we know it. Just protein contact and it spreads and spreads and once you are infected there is absolutely no treatment and no hope.

dogcrash truther
Just thought of one cool food trick: put it in a refrigerator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

one food trick that i do sometimes: i put the food in my mouth and then poop it out my butt

• Locked thread